Catherine/Lady Heather ~ Strawberry Tea

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ladyhunter, Apr 13, 2008.

1. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I think she'd send her a card, maybe some champagne or flowers. The card saying something philosophical and deep probably.

And fighting Cath and Heather, such a great mental image! It's so damn hard to stay PG-13 in here!!:devil:
    Anyway, I agree with you Drumchick they'd probably fight over the human side of things which would make it even more intense since both of them are rather good at reading people.

Now, just a thought that popped into my mind. How do you think Heather will get along with Lindsey? After all she's been a mother herself. I'd like to think they make a cute little family. Just imagine family dinner. :thumbsup:

AH, my mind's already slipping away again in grown-up land ...

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I like the idea that Heather would send Cath a card with a deep philosophical saying written in it. Cath would open it and smile that gorgeous smile she has.

I think Heather would get on really well with Lindsey. I mean the way they both spoke about their daughters and how Heather was about her grandaughter shows that she likes kids. I think they'd get on well :)

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Heather would get along with Lindsey just great. I think Heather would see a lot of Catherine in Lindsey. It's true though, there is a lot of Catherine in Lindsey and Heather would see that right away. Heather can talk to Lindsey about loosing your power and not taking any crap from a man.

Can you see Catherine talking to Heather about being a new mother? I can see their chats over coffee or something.

As for what Heather gets Cath when she get promoted, I see yes, flowers and a card with something only the two of them would understand about each other.

yeah, like that ;)

4. Me_n_Marg

Me_n_Marg Hit and Run

Drumchik, I agree with you.

Ummmm...so many great ideas been bandied about here.

Maybe Lady Heather rewards Catherine, upon hearing about her well deserved promotion, with a very private party including a gift...

What would be in the box?

MnM

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I'd love to hear Heather talking to Lindsey about not taking any crap from men, and Lindsey would smile and basically say "mom already told me". Because I think that Heather and Cath both know how men can be and how you can't take the crap from them.

I love the idea of Heather and Cath talking over coffee, about everything :)

I like the idea of cards and flowers, along with something that means something between the two

6. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

How lucky would Lindsey be to have two such amazing women in her life? :thumbsup:

Lately this thought stuck in my mind and I can't seem to get rid of it.

I have this picture of Cath coming home from shift in the morning in my mind. She's tired but when she reaches the kitchen she sees Heather at the counter preparing breakfast. I don't have to tell you that Heather wears something gorgeous and Cath is just mesmerized by her. :drool:

I know far too sweet but maybe some of you like it fluffy, too, sometimes and could point out some domestic Cath/Heather fics?

7. ladyhunter

Yes, Lindsey would be lucky to have both her mother Catherine and the wonderful Lady Heather in her life. Lindsey would surely know not to take any crap from a boy with these two women in her life.

I really like your idea love_fan of Cath coming home to see Heather preparing breakfast. Heather's domestic side was something we didn't see on CSI. Last we saw Heather, she was in a good place with her job. Catherine loves her job so they are both content to have a nice domestic life raising Lindsey. :D

As for Cath/LH fics, let me do some digging and I'll see if I can find some 'domestic' ones. I have actually penned (along with a friend) a Cath/LH fic too.

8. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

As much as I like the all the hot non pg-13 action :thumbsup:, I also like the idea of the 2 of them enjoying quiet domestic moments.

I was thinking of the 4 of them, Allison, Lindsey, Lady Heather and Catherine all enjoying an afternoon in the park, or maybe the backyard. Lindsey would be playing with Allison while LH and Cath watched on, every once in a while they would look at each other and smile.

Now someone mentioned flowers and a card for her promotion. But what about Warrick's death? Do you think she would feel compelled to go to her and offer some comfort? Perhaps send a card to the lab with her phone number and an invitation to talk?

9. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Hm, that's a good question. I somehow can't imagine it though. I mean Cath had pretty strong feelings for Warrick and as much as I would like Heather to comfort her I just can't see it. I think Heather would rather stay in the background and let Cath grief with her friends.

It's rather hard for me to put the pairing into anything canon related. I can see it but for me it's not really canon-compatible. Don't really know how to explain it better.

I think they could really hook up after Grissom leaves. That way both are "free". There's no Gil for Heather and Cath, well, she's "free" now, too.

I have the feeling my thoughts sound rather negative right now :(. And they will probably change/ are changing every other day.

Oh, and thanks for the digging, presenthunter! I'd love to read some domestic fics. And your idea sound really nice, umbrello. I could so see that, them being in the park.

Another question. How do you picture them as a couple. I just can't get rid of the idea of Heather in a black costume (you know, a black skirt and the matching blazer) making breakfast. Somehow I can't imagine her in jeans and a t-shirt. Even picturing them in the park she's wearing something elegant. My, what weird thoughts I have today ;)

10. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

That was why I was thinking a letter, or card would be more appropriate, as oppose to just showing up. Because a part of me can't help but think that as much she grieves with the rest of the team, she will always hold back a significant part of her grief. As seen by when Eddie died. She didn't breakdown completely until she was alone.

I think put too much thought into stuff like this. :p :lol:

11. ladyhunter

I like that idea umbrello
    She did hold back her grief over Eddie dying in Lady Heather's Box until the end. And it was so sad and heartbreaking to see her like that. I felt the same way when I saw her finding Warrick's body. :(

But, since Heather is a therapist, she would be the perfect person for Catherine to confide in. She could tell Heather stuff she doesn't even tell Grissom. And I'm sure she would. And, Heather is so good at reading people, she could comfort Catherine in a way Grissom couldn't either. ;)

12. ladyhunter

Since Lady Heather and Catherine's friendship was brought up in the Cath thread, I thought I would elaborate more here...

With Catherine becoming the new supervisor, I'm sure Heather will be very supportive. It's been mentioned that Heather is very discreet so she will not intrude in anyway on Catherine's work life. And since Heather has gotten rid of the Dominion, hopefully there won't be any more crimes linked to her or her place of work.

Heather as a therapist is one of the best things for Catherine. After all she has been through the past few years, Heather would be good for her in more ways than one. :D

13. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I wrote a tiny blurb... or moment between these ladies!!! I think it's safe... but just in case... hhunter you can tell me if it isn't! Or maybe I just want to be BAD!!!! :devil::devil:

~<3~<3~<3~

"How do you like it," she asked me with a smirk. Her hand lazily caressed my hair before tickling its way over my collar bone. I couldn't focus let alone speak as my eyes drifted shut. "You know how I like it," I whispered without reflection. "Hot, bold and bittersweet."

"Is that so," she growled into my ear as her lips lazily kissed my lobe. "I can make it hot," she whispered as her lips dipped down lower on my neck. "I can also be bold, and leave bittersweet marks all over your body."

"Heather..." I breathed as I lost my tracking. "What are we talking about?" I found myself questioning as I let out a low moan. My brain lost focus, the case no longer having my attention. I groaned in delight before I pressed further. "I thought I was talking about coffee..."

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I know we have to do three lines but...

*thud*

15. ladyhunter

WOW that's a great piece of work Waiting. But, unfortunately I do believe it's too HOT for our board. :p

And yes we do ask for a three line minimum post in each thread. But I'm with you Drumchik that made me go *thud* too. :lol:

Since I'm a fan of the ship I can see Heather and Catherine turning something as innocent as making coffee into something more... sultry. What can I say, it's two hot ladies.. :drool: But we must keep these ideas on the PG level.