How Much is Gas Where you Live?

An oil company owned by the Saudi Arabia Government said they are taking 20 million barrels of oil from their refineries. Translation: Gas may go back up. I think that the way gas has been so long proves that the government has been in cahoots all along...

And my gas was $1.44 today. Filled my tank with $15.00!

It is hovering between $1.65 and $1.79 here. We had that huge increase the other day and it seems like a few pennies keep getting added on everyday. Of course the holidays are just around the corner - which never helps with gas prices. :rolleyes:

It's $1.54 here in town, but $1.79 a bit south where I work, so I filled up today at the lower price, even tho the tank wasn't empty, 'cause I was afraid it would go up soon too.

I paid $0.73.8 a litre tonight. Gas stations were busy tonight as we're expecting a dumping of snow from Mother Nature tomorrow. In the winter I don't like going below the quarter of a tank left level. You never know when you could get stuck in a snow storm.

I filled up yesterday and it was $0.66.5 a litre. This is the lowest gas has been here in 4 plus years :) the only problem is we have a bit of a gas shortage. Something to do with a problem at the pumping station to fill the trucks up :eek: hopefully this will be fixed shortly.

I got it today for $1.41, which was really $1.51 with my 10 cents a gallon off grocery card. Strange thing is, in the town I work in just a half an hour south, it's still 28 cents a gallon higher! :wtf: Weird.

I filled up yesterday for 1.019€ per liter :D Since I had my drivers licence it hadn't been this low.
40 Liter and paid only 40 Euro :D not 60 as few month ago

it is 1.09€ per liter, today

It actually went up a little bit here in the past few days...up about 14 cents a gallon. Of course, farther south it went DOWN about 9 cents, so we're even. :lol:

0.829€ per liter diesel. It's staying steady for a while now. Let's keep it that way. (Unless it drops :p :lol:)

Back