Crushes on Fictional Characters

I gotta say Jack Malone from Without a trace, he has the personality to crack me up the smile to melt the gorgeous good looks and the vulnerability to love. Also there's Gibbs from NCIS who is just hott and has a real love of kids and honest good people

Mac from CSI:NY because that's self-explanatory. Also from NY: Hawkes and Flack.
Jack Malone and Danny and Martin from WAT. Tony DiNozzo from NCIS. Booth from Bones. Wow they are all just like wow...

Girlcrush? Lizzy Caplan. :p She's really funny.

I have a lot of TV crushes.. There's Chris from Charmed, Booth from Bones, DiNozzo from NCIS, Nick from CSI, Dean from Supernatural.. There's more. Way more.

Just found this thread...I have major crushes on fictional characters all the time!

Spock from Star Trek.
Optimus Prime (his voice makes me shiver!)
Maximus from Gladiator
Pharaoh Atem from Yu-Gi-Oh
Max from the L Word

That's just the start!!

I could go on forever

Danny Messer (obviously)
Edward Cullen (both book & film)
Cedric Diggory (book & film and no, that's not cheating)
Dean Winchester (demon hunter - wow)
Angelus not Angel
Eric from The Little Mermaid, yes I know that's messed up

I'll leave it at that before I sound even more crazy!

OK, if you can admit to your crush on a Disney character I can do it, too.

I always loved Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

Oh, and just because I've watched Alien: Resurrection recently, Ellen Ripley is so hot. Love her, too. And talking about horror movies I really like Alice from the Resident Evil films.

Well ... I think my first crush on a fictional character was Tommy, from The Power Rangers :guffaw:

Then I liked Dylan from 90210, Zac and AC Slater from Saved by the Bell.

My mom got me watching Days of Our Lives when I was in Elementary School :guffaw: had a huge crush on Eric Brady ;) and now it's Sam/Dean Winchester, face it they're both cuties :p

And I have a few new on my list....

German series

Timo Becker - Stromberg
Ollie Kottke - Da kommt Kalle !
Martin Carstens - 112: Sie retten dein Leben
Cliff Alister McLane - Raumpatrouille Orion

i have one more that i thought about yesterday.

Sylar from HEROES. i don't know why but i think he's awesome!

Lucas from Cybersix :confused:

When I was a kid I had a crush on Plasma Wisp from Kirby super star, and that was probably the weirdest one I ever had. :scream:

Yeah... I've had quite a few crushes on TV and movie characters. Even characters in books. :)

Edward Cullen - Twilight (Movie and Book)
Jasper Hale - Twilight
Danny Messer - CSI NY
Don Flack - CSI NY
Morgan - Criminal Minds
Chuck Bass - Gossip Girl

Back