Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I'm surprised no one had commented on Adam's performance last night. I thought he was amazing, especially with his mother. He really brought out Eric's emotions when he caught his mother lying to him. I know a lot of people were unhappy with Adam/Eric getting another storyline, but since I'm a huge fan of his I was thrilled. At least he wasn't nearly killed in this episode. (Even though that bullet grazed his arm)

He was amazing in this episode!!!:) I actually thought he was going to cry when he was talking to his mom. That was my favorite scene. I too love Eric so I enjoy every storyline he gets :).

Wow! I'm surprised no one had commented on Adam's performance last night. I thought he was amazing, especially with his mother. He really brought out Eric's emotions when he caught his mother lying to him. I know a lot of people were unhappy with Adam/Eric getting another storyline, but since I'm a huge fan of his I was thrilled. At least he wasn't nearly killed in this episode. (Even though that bullet grazed his arm)

He was amazing in this episode!!!:) I actually thought he was going to cry when he was talking to his mom. That was my favorite scene. I too love Eric so I enjoy every storyline he gets :).

I absolutely loved him last night, well more than usual. He really did a great job of showing how hurt he was about the whole thing. I wanted to hug him and make him feel better, but I'll let Calleigh do that (hopefully)

I absolutely loved him last night, well more than usual. He really did a great job of showing how hurt he was about the whole thing. I wanted to hug him and make him feel better, but I'll let Calleigh do that (hopefully)

He was good!! The scene he had with his on screen mother was great. He handled that well....made it very realistic.

He really showed the emotion of the storyline. Made you feel, especially his scene with his mom, how confused and troubled Eric was by all this.

I agree Adam was amazing last night. The scene with his mom was great. Adam did a great job of showing how hurt Eric was by his mom's lies. I also wanted to give him a hug.

Also, did anyone else notice how nice his ass looked in those jeans. Dayum!!!

I agree Adam was amazing last night. The scene with his mom was great. Adam did a great job of showing how hurt Eric was by his mom's lies. I also wanted to give him a hug.

Oh yes I did notice, I also noticed how they teased us again by him walking out while he was changing his shirt, needless to say, I was just a little disappointed :(

Oh yes I did notice, I also noticed how they teased us again by him walking out while he was changing his shirt, needless to say, I was just a little disappointed :(

yeah well thats TPTB for ya :rolleyes:

I thought he did an awesome job last night. all I wanted to do was just reach into the tv and give him a hug.

Absolutely, Adam was amazing in that scene, it was very touching and sad, you really felt Eric's frustration and his sense of lost and confusion. Both him and the actress who played his mom were great.

p/s.....adam, please grow out your hair at least a little bit. Please! :)

I'm glad they finally put a scene with him shirtless. I hope they will do more of Adam like this. Thanks for putting up captures of it!

Edukshun :lol:

I'm here for now... I'm leaving for Califorina tomorrow so...:)

this is the horrible time of the year where there aren't any new eppys on tv. :(

HELLO, HELLO, hello... hello...hello? (echo):lol:

Cute... Yeah the thread died for a bit.

I took one of those lovely shirtless, towel draped Eric pictures and made it my desktop background.

EYE CANDY!!
1.gif

I can't wait until the new episodes start again.

;)
HELLO, HELLO, hello... hello...hello? (echo):lol:

Cute... Yeah the thread died for a bit.

I took one of those lovely shirtless, towel draped Eric pictures and made it my desktop background.

EYE CANDY!!
1.gif

I can't wait until the new episodes start again.

I want them too, where did you find them?
But you know that kind of background can be really distracting.;)
Though I wouldn't mind beeing distracted of such a great images.:lol:

Just thought I'd pop in here. I started out not thinking Delko was good looking but he's grown on me. Now I'm starting to think he's pretty damn hot! So I'll be checking in here often! :)

Oh you're really great. Thank you so much for this link.:)
Now I'll surely be distracted.:lol:
But it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back