Who wants to see a crossover between all 3 CSI's?

there is also another possibilty, if the woman Mack met in the season finale of NY was killed by some dude, he contacts Horatio for help as they are friends, and the killer turns out to be in Vegas,

that or Raymond is killed in one of the CSI's and the killer manages to get away as he is DEA or FBI but turns up some one of the other CSI's could find evidence that implicates him / her in the other area they go to confront him / her and takes Ray's wife / Horatio's Sis in law hosatge and flees to the final CSI area. any idea's people

Horatio "as you know, Florida has the death penalty
Mac "so does New York
Horatio " yes, but you haven't executed.... since '76
Mac " politics

I would like to see Catherine with the CSI Miami blond girl... It could be interesting...Cat fight
Cath already met Calleigh in an epi about a judge being killed .

That would be so wicked. I agree with you there to VManso, I dont see H gettin along with the rest as well.. It would be so interesting to see the character interactions.

H has a very complex personality though, I think, he is little more than friends with Cath and with Mac good acquaintances. However, I don't see Gris becoming friends with H in the near future. Gris and Mac, maybe.

It would be totally awesome to see a triple crossover because then I could see all my favorite characters from each series in one gigantic amazing episode they should really consider it though I'm sure William wouldn't think very highly of the idea...I agree with Live4GrissNSara it would be interesting to see all the characters interact with each other I think it would work out nicely but it will probably never happen :( :(

I'd love it as long as all three have good interation with each other or I'm not sold.

I'd love a Vegas/NY crossover, because we haven't seen that yet. I love crossovers full stop, but I agree, it's more fun when you have more than one character doing the move.
I also loved "Hollywood Brass" where we saw Warrick and Brass meet new CSIs that we may never see again, but it was a nice change.
I'd like to see Eric Delko and Danny Messer work together, or Ryan Wolfe and Greg Sanders, but I think that's a pipe dream on my part :)

I think that would be totally awesome and i like the idea of a three night thing......i just wonder how they would do it

Back