Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Ah, cool--thanks for that info! Strike Hair-- :lol: :lol: :lol: . Maybe he didn't cut it until the strike was over in solidarity with the writers. :lol:

He looked very good in last nights episode, loved him in that blue shirt. I loved his scenes with Flack, they were very funny!

Strike hair...:lol: I wonder what he would have looked like if he had let his beard and mustache grow.

He looked great last night--the blue shirt and the suit jacket made for a sexy combo. He and Flack are just dynamite together. :D

And how cute was his line..."This is why boys shouldn't play with dolls"??? Awwwwww. :D

I really thought Danny and Flack were both in top form in last weeks episode.
I don`t mind his dressing down,but how much more can they dress down:lol:

Thanks for the link! I noticed Danny's shirt was un-tucked this last episode...he still looked good!

He looked great last night--the blue shirt and the suit jacket made for a sexy combo. He and Flack are just dynamite together. :D

And how cute was his line..."This is why boys shouldn't play with dolls"??? Awwwwww. :D

Thought it was a very sexy combo but the converse just make him now look ever so casual compared to the rest of the team even Adams starting to look smarter than him.

Yeah, I think he could do a little better in the shoe department than converse. Cute for the weekends, but not so much for work.

This shot is really cute--I love the glasses!!! :D

This shot is really cute--I love the glasses!!! :D
I love that photoshoot. Here's my faves

ps008-005.jpg

ps008-007.jpg

ps008-008.jpg

ps008-009.jpg

As far as shoes go, he can go bare foot anyday. :thumbsup:

Absolutely love that photoshoot! He's got a lot of hats.

I have a quick question, I noticed that he normally has two necklaces on, I've see the black one but what is the other one that he always wears? I can't seem to get a good picture of it.

I have a quick question, I noticed that he normally has two necklaces on, I've see the black one but what is the other one that he always wears? I can't seem to get a good picture of it.

I think the other one you are talking about is the dog tag.

He really does have cute feet. :lol:

The hats, though.... :rolleyes: :lol: He needs to just not with the hats. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back