Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheering.gif
to all the great pictures, thank's fans~

ANIMAL ACRES recent!

APREHENSIVE

Thank's fans great pics. and
congrat.gif
to you x3nity on your 100th post good job!
Thanks desertwind, i appreciate it :). And I think i have the OCD for Ms Fox already. :lol:

Like this one, i have fun collating at random because i notice in csi episodes she has this habit of crossing her legs, somewhat lax in gesture or relaxed stance?

Furthermore:
Here with Eric
Beautiful red
Pretty In Pink
In brown
Simply Jorja :)

More Jorja On ER As Maggie
these are from season 3 the episode was "Don't Ask Don't Tell"
^Hi Inxs, i haven't seen/watch her at ER (& West WIng). Was it good? What I mean is that she is not yet the 'star' there (unlike in csi). My curiosity of 'because Jorja is in it' made me wonder if it's worthy to have the series collection, but i would wanna know the story/show as well. ;)ANy suggestions/comments guys? Thank you.

Thank's fans great pics. and
congrat.gif
to you x3nity on your 100th post good job!
Thanks desertwind, i appreciate it :). And I think i have the OCD for Ms Fox already. :lol:

Like this one, i have fun collating at random because i notice in csi episodes she has this habit of crossing her legs, somewhat lax in gesture or relaxed stance?

Furthermore:
Here with Eric
Beautiful red
Pretty In Pink
In brown
Simply Jorja :)

More Jorja On ER As Maggie
these are from season 3 the episode was "Don't Ask Don't Tell"
^Hi Inxs, i haven't seen/watch her at ER (& West WIng). Was it good? What I mean is that she is not yet the 'star' there (unlike in csi). My curiosity of 'because Jorja is in it' made me wonder if it's worthy to have the series collection, but i would wanna know the story/show as well. ;)ANy suggestions/comments guys? Thank you.

Both ER and the West Wing were good shows I think Jorja was only on seasons 3,4,5 of ER and on seasons 1 and 2 of the west Wing.

Some pics of Jorja as Gina Toscano On West Wing

happy Birthday Sara :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back