• Without you I wouldn't know what to do

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • 80% Hotness By Volume

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hiphugger17 said:
Of course Calleigh knows what she's been doing to Eric by being with Jake. Some examples:

1. In BBYD the Hummer scene. Eric was all strange and she asked if it had to do with her and Jake.

2. The episode where Eric told Stetler about Jake and Cal and she got all pissed. Eric told her he wasn't crazy about the Jake situation but he would never rat her out (or something to that effect).

3. Born to Kill: puppy,hurting eyes when Jake kissed Cal.

4. Dangerous Son: the "Jake's got the same tan" comment

She knows he's hurting which is why I soooo badly want to see a jealous Calleigh moment. So even though I'm a bit scared about how the writers will handle the whole Tara thing, I'm also looking forward to see Cal's reaction (which I hope she has and we get to see).

I agree, she knows that she's hurting him, but I think she's trying to suppress it. I think it's constantly in the back of her mind, but she's trying not to think about it.

I'm really, really interested in seeing how the writers are going to explain CJ relationship. I mean, what really happened with them? Are they still together? Are they on a brake (remember "Friends")? Did they brake up and Jake wants her back now? I know we should keep discussion of other ships out of this thread, but I think this is very important for EC. The way JC is treated is in directly connected to EC relationship, so I hope all of this will be treated right.

I'm OCD when it comes to spelling and grammar, so I need to mention that I've seen a couple of people talking about whether or not Calleigh/Jake are on a "brake". "Brake" is like piece of a car. "Break" is the word you're looking for.

Anyway.

I agree that Calleigh knows that Eric's hurt. I noticed it in "Born to Kill" when she looked annoyed that Eric asked if she should go see Jake in the hospital. I think that she knows that he's hurt but doesn't know if she wants to work with someone that she works directly with everyday, so she's trying to, in a way, get him to stop liking her, so that she can't feel guilty, despite the fact that she knows she has feelings for him, too. Does that make sense?

Tciddaisc said:
I'm OCD when it comes to spelling and grammar, so I need to mention that I've seen a couple of people talking about whether or not Calleigh/Jake are on a "brake". "Brake" is like piece of a car. "Break" is the word you're looking for.

I'm blushing right now... I have excuse, though... In Serbian, when something is pronounced in the same way, it's written in the exact same way, so I kind of get lost with English... I'm OCD when it comes to my language, too, and I keep correcting people, so I can totally understand you. Feel free to correct me any time I say something wrong. That's actually helping me.

Now, back on topic...

Tciddaisc said:
I agree that Calleigh knows that Eric's hurt. I noticed it in "Born to Kill" when she looked annoyed that Eric asked if she should go see Jake in the hospital. I think that she knows that he's hurt but doesn't know if she wants to work with someone that she works directly with everyday, so she's trying to, in a way, get him to stop liking her, so that she can't feel guilty, despite the fact that she knows she has feelings for him, too. Does that make sense?

It does to me. I loved that scene in "Born to Kill". The way Calleigh was annoyed by Eric's question shows that she's feeling guilty about hurting him.

Tciddaisc said:

I'm blushing right now... I have excuse, though... In Serbian, when something is pronounced in the same way, it's written in the exact same way, so I kind of get lost with English... I'm OCD when it comes to my language, too, and I keep correcting people, so I can totally understand you. Feel free to correct me any time I say something wrong. That's actually helping me.

It's no big deal. I know that it's hard to understand English. My friend's from Bulgaria and she sometimes says stuff that makes no sense to us, but it makes sense to her because that's how English sounds to her.

Now, back on topic...

Tciddaisc said:

It does to me. I loved that scene in "Born to Kill". The way Calleigh was annoyed by Eric's question shows that she's feeling guilty about hurting him.

That was actually the first time that I really thought that he had feelings for her, and she for him. His voice sounds really strained, and as soon as he says it Calleigh turns off her metal detector, looks annoyed, and tells him exactly how he's wrong. It was the first time I went, "Hey... wait a minute... there's something there."

Hmm yesh it is dead again =[.

What does everybody think are the best and worst EC momments? And what do ya'll think is still to come.

delko2calleigh: What does everybody think are the best and worst EC momments? And what do ya'll think is still to come.

Ok my best EC moments would have to be (and I'll surely forget some):

1. All In: the last scene. When Eric said "I don't know what I would've done if something would've happened to you" I had to remember it's necessary to breathe.

2. Burned: I think this is one of the scenes (along with The Nanny scene) in which Calleigh's feelings are most evident. I mean nobody whispers a name like she did Eric's if he's just your buddy.

3. Death Grip: my eyes are green... awww. Throughout the whole episode Calleigh was there for Eric.

4. Stand your Ground: the hug scene. That fact that she let herself be vulnerable in front of him, well that's a whole other dimmension for Calleigh's relationships with people.

I'll stop here cause I can just keep going on and on since there are so many scenes to chose from.

The worst EC moment for me would have to be when Marisol died and robotic Calleigh responded. There was no affection from her when it happened and I just really disliked how that scene was played out.

Still to come..... a REAL KISS :D

I liked the "no midnight tiptoe" scene
and I liked when she asked Eric if his family made the trip to the states together and he told her he was in his mom's belly... sooo cute.

I think both of these were in the same episode weren't they?

delko2calleigh: What does everybody think are the best and worst EC momments? And what do ya'll think is still to come.
Ok my best EC moments would have to be (and I'll surely forget some):

1. All In: the last scene. When Eric said "I don't know what I would've done if something would've happened to you" I had to remember it's necessary to breathe.

2. Burned: I think this is one of the scenes (along with The Nanny scene) in which Calleigh's feelings are most evident. I mean nobody whispers a name like she did Eric's if he's just your buddy.

3. Death Grip: my eyes are green... awww. Throughout the whole episode Calleigh was there for Eric.

4. Stand your Ground: the hug scene. That fact that she let herself be vulnerable in front of him, well that's a whole other dimmension for Calleigh's relationships with people.

I love each and every one of these scenes!:)

I liked the "no midnight tiptoe" scene
and I liked when she asked Eric if his family made the trip to the states together and he told her he was in his mom's belly... sooo cute.

I think both of these were in the same episode weren't they?

Yes, they were in Wet Foot, Dry Foot.

I also love:

1. Guerrillas in the Mist: Calleigh says the line about what is said between them staying between them. Just one more example of how she is there for him.

2. Broken Home: I know it broke her heart to point out that Eric had made that mistake with that test. She also tells him that they can't do without him.

3. Down to the Wire: "Do it for us." 'nuff said

4. Sunblock: Eric tells Calleigh he would have changed to the night shift for her. Awww...

There are many many more, but I'll stop there. My least favorite scene is from Born to Kill. Calleigh has kissed Jake and is leaving. Eric is giving her that "You just killed my puppy dog" look as the elevator doors close. The pain in his eyes is just gut wrenching.:(

delko2calleigh said:
What does everybody think are the best and worst EC momments? And what do ya'll think is still to come?

Best:

Wet Foot/Dry Foot - Midnight tiptoe moment
Simple Man - Without that episode we wouldn't have hiphuggers
Death Grip - Unbelievably cute
Wannabe - The one where she explains to Eric that she has ant phobia
Speed Kills - When they send Ryan to his first autopsy, that moment wasn't romantic, but it was hilarious
Whacked - When Calleigh says that she trusts Eric with every fiber of her being (that's in this episode, right?)
Throwing Heat - Hot stuff scene and the way Calleigh is there for Eric with the law suit and at the end of the episode
Man Down - The hospital scene
Broken Home - When Eric makes a mistake; I liked it how she tried not to offend him
Just Murdered - The kiss (not the one I want to see, but still, kiss is a kiss)
Burned - "...Eric..."
Sunblock - Because he would have transfered to the night shift
Stand Your Ground - The hug
CSI: My Nanny - She so wants his kids
All In - Do I have to say why?
Down to the Wire - "Do it for us"

Please note that I haven't watched anything after "All in". I've watched the "Do it for us" scene on YouTube only.

Worst:

hiphugger17 said:
The worst EC moment for me would have to be when Marisol died and robotic Calleigh responded. There was no affection from her when it happened and I just really disliked how that scene was played out.

I hated that scene so much that I suppressed it completely.

Things to come: EC getting together.

That's why I love the end scene in BtK, Audrey. :lol: Other than obvious reasons, heh. ;) I love the angsty looks they shoot between each other. Eric...gah, he's so hurting there, and I just love angsty Eric. Adam plays it so well. I love watching him struggle and come in last...as long as it's obvious that he'll be the winner in the end, of course. ;) And Calleigh...I do love the look she gives Eric from the elevator, although to this day I'm torn on what exactly she was trying to say to him.

Whacked!! I still think that episode has my favorite Calleigh-to-Eric quote ever. "Eric, I trust you with every fiber of my being, and you know that." That was the quote that had me running to write it down so I wouldn't forget it, heh.

BBYD. I love this episode for all kinds of reasons, which says a lot considering I can't remember the case at all. :lol: I love seeing a not-so-fluffy side of EC's relationship, especially in Eric's reluctance to tell her that he saw Tim. Calleigh's "come on, Eric, it's me" - I love that line. That single line says just how close they really are; it implies that Eric often tells Calleigh things he wouldn't tell anybody else, aw. I don't even want to think about how hurt Calleigh had to be when he refused to tell her, aw. :(

Simple Man...hello hiphug! :D I sure wouldn't grab any of my guy-friends' hips, haha. To me, that just screams both intimacy and extreme comfort around each other. :D

And season two, the entire season was especially filled with all kinds of adorable flirtiness. :D

Those are just a few that come to my mind immediately, other than the scenes already mentioned. As for bad moments...can I just throw out the entirety of S4 for that one? :lol: (With the exception of Jealous Calleigh in Nailed, that is ;) )

Yes, they were in Wet Foot, Dry Foot.

I also love:

1. Guerrillas in the Mist: Calleigh says the line about what is said between them staying between them. Just one more example of how she is there for him.

2. Broken Home: I know it broke her heart to point out that Eric had made that mistake with that test. She also tells him that they can't do without him.

3. Down to the Wire: "Do it for us." 'nuff said

4. Sunblock: Eric tells Calleigh he would have changed to the night shift for her. Awww...

There are many many more, but I'll stop there. My least favorite scene is from Born to Kill. Calleigh has kissed Jake and is leaving. Eric is giving her that "You just killed my puppy dog" look as the elevator doors close. The pain in his eyes is just gut wrenching.:(

I watched Broken Home the other day.. and that scene gets me everytime (the one where she shows him his mistake and the one when she's about to interrogate the suspect but Eric backs out because he thinks he came back to work too soon). It's really one of my favorite episodes because you can tell that it upsets Calleigh that Eric is struggling with the affects the shooting had on his work.

The scence from Sunblock is also one of my favorites. Because when Eric says that he would have switched to night shift.. the looks on Calleighs face after he says that, you can tell that she's really thinking about what he had just said.

I love Death Grip.. and I'm sure everyone knows what scene.
Also.. the episodes Wet Foot/ Dry Foot and Simple Man have scenes between them that are great.

Oh and I forgot about.. Bang, Bang Your Debt. I love it when Calleigh shows concern for Eric because you know that she really does care for him even though she refuses to express her feelings a majority of the time..it always seems like she's worried about Eric and wanting to make sure he's okay.

Off topic of the episodes and favorite EC moments- Recently on other boards..I've heard fans of other ships saying that they think that Calleigh and Eric just have a brother/sister type relationship. And it's ridiculous because if siblings look at each other the way Calleigh and Eric look at each other.. then there is something seriously wrong, right?

I just had to bring that up..I think it's absolutely crazy.

Death Grip, All In, Whacked, Stand Your Ground, and Grand Prix, in that order.

Season 4 can die in a fire.

Off topic of the episodes and favorite EC moments- Recently on other boards..I've heard fans of other ships saying that they think that Calleigh and Eric just have a brother/sister type relationship. And it's ridiculous because if siblings look at each other the way Calleigh and Eric look at each other.. then there is something seriously wrong, right?

We should probably walk that line carefully because I know we're gonna get bitched out for talking about it. I would have to agree with you in that it would be some major incest if Eric and Calleigh had a sibling-like relationship, but just as I disagree with a lot of ships, a lot of ships disagree with us. For example, I think Ryan and Calleigh have a brother/sister type of relationship but obviously the CaRWashers don't, so it's kind of the same thing. We watch the show through shipper specs, but so do a lot of other people; they're just wearing a different brand. ;) Except for Jessica, who wears five pairs at once.

All anti-shippers say that. It means nothing. I remember even with Mulder/Scully people used to say they were like brother/sister. It's something people when they dislike a ship but don't really have much of an argument. Just ignore it and move on. Live and let die and all that good crap.

All anti-shippers say that. It means nothing. I remember even with Mulder/Scully people used to say they were like brother/sister. It's something people when they dislike a ship but don't really have much of an argument. Just ignore it and move on. Live and let die and all that good crap.

Good advice. It is kind of a silly..argument. But hey, I guess people will say what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back