Favorite Episode of Season Four?

What was your favorite episode in season four?

• Can You Hear Me Now?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Deep

• You Only Die Once

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Time's Up

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Down the Rabbit Hole

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Boo

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Commuted Sentences

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Buzzkill

• One Wedding and a Funeral

• The Thing About Heroes

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Child's Play

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Happily Never After

• All in the Family

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Playing with Matches

• DOA for a Day

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Right Next Door

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Like Water for Murder

• Admissions

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Personal Foul

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Taxi

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Hostage

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
I went for Down the Rabbit Hole, I just loved the silliness of the Second Life storyline. Fun episode, yet still a great and entralling case.

Well it was a tough call there was a lot of great storylines this seasons but I had to go with "You Only Die Once". For one big reason, it was all about FLACK! I did also really enjoy "Boo", "A Family Affair" and "Personal Foul"!\

I picked "Down the Rabbit Hole" with "You Only Die Once" coming in a very close second. I loved Adams lines in DtRH. That episode really showed how animated Adam can be around Mac (no pun intended). :lol:

I went for 'You Only Die Once', even though I'm not a fan of Bond - I did enjoy the Bond-esque theme and it's the only episode that really sticks out for me at the moment... but I think it may be only because of the shallowness that was the eye-candy in the flavor of Mr. Flack!

I voted for Commuted Sentences. The plot kind of reminded me of strangers on a train. Two people meet on a train and plot murder together. It was interesting how the two murders tied into each other. I also really enjoyed the scene between Flack and Angell while they were tailing the suspect.

This was a tough one, but I voted for "Child's Play." It was so emotional and sad, and launched a really great arc for Danny. I liked that he wasn't completely blameless in what happened to Ruben, that he did mess up even though he had good intentions.

I agree.

Admissions appears to be the favorite episode of the season, followed by Child's Play in second place!

I voted for The Thing About Heroes. That's my favorite episode for 2 reasons.
#1...We find out who Mac's 333 stalker.
#2...It's one of ONLY 2 season 4 episodes I can remember anything about.
The other episode I can remember anything about is Child's Play. I can remember stuff about these 2 episodes but I couldn't remember the names of these 2 episodes till one day earlier this month I was randomly clicking on season 4 episode titles in the CSI: NY Episode Guide and these happen to be 2 of first 5 I clicked on. Not being able to remember the names of my 2 favorite season 4 episodes made me want to :scream:scream:scream:.

Back