Favorite Episode of Season Four?

What was your favorite episode in season four?

• Can You Hear Me Now?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Deep

• You Only Die Once

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Time's Up

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Down the Rabbit Hole

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Boo

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Commuted Sentences

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Buzzkill

• One Wedding and a Funeral

• The Thing About Heroes

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Child's Play

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Happily Never After

• All in the Family

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Playing with Matches

• DOA for a Day

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Right Next Door

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Like Water for Murder

• Admissions

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Personal Foul

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Taxi

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Hostage

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
OK, I voted for "Admissions", because the episode had everything a CSI episode should have. The plot was interesting, the acting was very good, and the ending was very great.

2nd favorite: "Down the Rabbit Hole"

Honorable Mentions: "Can You Hear Me Now?", "You Only Die Once", "The Thing About Heroes", "All in the Family" and "Child's Play"

It was really hard to choose a favourite as i kind of have favourites for different reasons.
"Admissions" i ended up choosing because it was really strong all the way through there wa sjust something about it which worked.

Tho i also liked "Commuted Sentences" thought that was really good and "Childs play" for how well it was done and how great Danny as. and "You only die once" simply for Flack it was perfect.

OK, I voted for "Admissions", because the episode had everything a CSI episode should have. The plot was interesting, the acting was very good, and the ending was very great.

"Addmissions" for me too, for the same reasons that Shane wrote.

"Commuted Sentences" follows a close second.

My favourite of the season was probably All in the Family, with Child's Play as a close second. I think the arc with Danny and Ruben's death was one of the better pieces of writing this season. Shame it was ultimately sacrificed for Drama Llama bullshit.

After that, Admissions was a great ep with a fantastic twist at the end. I also thought Commuted Sentences and Down the Rabbit Hole were good episodes.

i voted for "DOA For A Day" b/c everyone was involved and there was no personal drama upfront. besides that the story had a bit of an "Alias" vibe with the wigs and spy stuff lol.

my other fave eps were "You Only Die Once", "Commuted Sentences", "Boo" and "Personal Foul".

I had to go with "Child's Play". It was such an emotional episode, and Carmine did such a great job showing Danny's shock and then grief over his role in Ruben's death.

The episode was on before I started reading spoilers, so it was a complete shock that anything like that would happen.

I am going to go with "Admissions" everyone has covered why it is so great.

My second place is "Taxi"... the Cabbie Killer had me addicted and I was on the edge of my seat (couch) wanting the ending.

My third place is "Boo"... not many liked it, but I loved the whole Halloween, Amityville horror vibe. It really made Halloween time good this year.

I voted for "Admissions," too.

I was impressed with how well the writers integrated lighter character moments with the more intense, depressing case elements. It was a well-crafted (and acted) episode, and I think the entire cast had moments to shine.

It was hard to decide on one episode to vote for. I really enjoyed a lot of them this season. Some of my favorites were Down the Rabbit Hole, Child's Play, and Taxi.

I like Down the Rabbit Hole because it was creative and had a few humorous parts. I really liked the Adam/Mac interaction scenes; that was something we dont see often. Taxi was just an amazing episode. The plot and build up was great. Also, we got to see a lot of a character we didnt know much about: Reed-so that wasnt bad at all.

But out of those three, I chose Child's Play because it was something really different. You didnt really see a storyline like this one on the other CSI's. It showed great character developement and led to many interesting storylines. Plus seeing a lot of Danny is always good :)

Voted for 'Admissions' but the choice was really hard (though that season was probably my least favourite, it still had many great episodes, like 'Commuted Sentences', 'Child's Play' or 'Down the Rabbit Hole'). 'Admissions' was perfect for me - we have an involving plot, repulsive villains, great acting, and a shocking twist at the end. The episode is grim but with some priceless comic moments (Stella/Mac working together way too long or Danny's nerd :lol:) it was also great to see Gerrard in a completely different light, virtually dependent on Mac's help and slowly realising that he wasn't able to protect his own daughter. The ending really left me speechless and I just wish we may learn finally what happened to Gerrard (not that I have any doubts, he sure lost his job but still I want to know sth more, maybe we will see Mac testifying in that case?)

I Just had to pick Down the rabbit hole, i loved Mac-Adam interactions, AWESOME! More Mac and Adam interaction in the future seasons!

Admissions - Reality check... and although guessed the boy had something to do with it never would have guessed the ending, felt it left me mouth open wide with a sour taste.....

2nd ....cant decide so
personal foul "eat a salad" comic genuis still makes me laugh now
childs play, The Thing About Heroes and All In The Family

So I voted for Commuted Sentences. The scene between Flack and Angell made me melt. Ah, those dimples.

My other favs had to be:
You Only Die Once - 'Flack, Don Flack.' Need I say more?

Down The Rabbit Hole - I have a soft spot for Adam! I loved him in this episode. I loved him in general this season. He got so much more time and I loved every second of it!

Child's Play - This one really pulled those heart strings. But boy did it start a line of drama for poor Danny.

Back