Caption Game #2 - Shipper Central Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thanks guys :D

Here's a new pic for you:

csi_miami460.jpg

Horatio: What the hell was my line again?:wtf:

Eric: Come on H.:scream: I told you three times. Follow the pictures, it's just like ABC and 123.

Eric: :scream: Horatio can you at least look at me when I'm talking to you, it's not very polite to stand with your back to me...

Horatio: :wtf: Sorry, it seems this is the only way I can stand...

Horatio: *backs up further* Come on Eric, give H a little smack & tickle.
Eric: Forget it man, last time that happened I wound up with a bullet in my head.

Eric: I wonder if Calleigh's free tonight?...
Horatio: If you're thinking of taking my girl to dinner, [pauses and places photos] you're gonna end up like them.

Okay, I have no excuses for this one...

Horatio: "And this is one of me dressed as a woman," *places photo on the table* "Do you think my ass looks a little big?"
Eric: "Nah, H, everything looks good to me."

Voting Time:)

Here is the Pic
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Technology/Pix/pictures/2007/08/15/csi_miami460

And now your Captions

1)
Horatio: What the hell was my line again?:wtf:

Eric: Come on H.:scream: I told you three times. Follow the pictures, it's just like ABC and 123.
(LMA)

2)
Eric: :scream: Horatio can you at least look at me when I'm talking to you, it's not very polite to stand with your back to me...

Horatio: :wtf: Sorry, it seems this is the only way I can stand...
(Adorable_Crazy)

3)
Horatio: *backs up further* Come on Eric, give H a little smack & tickle.
Eric: Forget it man, last time that happened I wound up with a bullet in my head.
(mjszud)

4)
Eric: I wonder if Calleigh's free tonight?...
Horatio: If you're thinking of taking my girl to dinner, [pauses and places photos] you're gonna end up like them.
(MelC)

5)
Horatio: "And this is one of me dressed as a woman," *places photo on the table* "Do you think my ass looks a little big?"

Eric: "Nah, H, everything looks good to me."
(Kazalene)

Happy Voting:)

My vote goes to number #3:lol:

I'll leave the voting up till 12am Est time again. So there is still time to vote. Right now we stand at a tie.

So if you haven't voted, please do.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back