Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Re: Mac/Stella #11

That's strange, Karu. SMAC is so a world-wide ship but back in the States other ships seem to be more popular. Howver AXN airs commercials so we, overseas fans, we need to be listened :D We have the last word anyway :D

It's so hard to pick one title. I don't know what to choose anymore, lol!

Debbie:D

Ps: Jenn!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you will be watching RND. What episode is being aired in OZ? Are you already in 4.17????????

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I know... though SMACK seems to be popular here in Canada. My little cousin ships them and when I asked her why, she said they look cool together, in a matter-of-fact way. Aww! She's only ten, but she sees what's blatantly obvious, even when others don't... smart kid!

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Definitely you little cousin has a good taste :D In Latin America SMAC is the most popular too. We always have Melina and Gary in the signals. Hopefully writers will start their story in Season 5. We have enough with the friendship. Now we need something more intense :D

BTW after all tv series i have watched produced in Canada (being American or Canadian) I have always thought you are truly romantic people. Even in the English-speaker side of Canada you still have a very "latin" sense as viewers :D
    Now i don't have anymore in my cable system TV5 but i miss it so much! (Radio Canada was there and all the programmes. I miss Roy Dupuis! :D

Debbie :D

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You're from Latin America? That is so cool! Whereabouts are you from? By the way, you're right about Mac and Stella... TPTB need to step up when it comes to the SMACK relationship. I mean, we've already had enough friendship so it only makes sense to make that progression to more-than-friends.

Glad you think so... though I don't know if romantic is the word I'd use, but we do appreciate romance. After all, there are a lot of Canadians on the shipper threads, especially for CSI:NY!

I do too... he's working on Canadian independent films now. Remember Shake Hands with the Devil? So you can still look for him in films...

5. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

I love all three titles but i'd vote for Caution... too hot for penguins. after all we all agreed it would have something to do with penguins right?

6. MelC

MelC Police Officer

Glad you guys liked the icon.. :D Ghawazee, use away... karu_mila, yup, I'm from Malaysia... And I'm not sure about the other Malaysian.. but Smack is too hard to be ignored...

BTW, been wanting to ask... is it the ship name SMACK or SMAC or SMACKED??? LOL... ;)

and.... what's with the penguin fetish? Was it something Mac/Stella said (I'm still in Season 3 so I might have missed that) or is it simply because they're too cute???

7. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Ghawazee, I like your photo of mac and stella and the caption, really great.
    I've been lurking here for a while and decided to add my two cents because I think Mac and Stella are one of only two pairs in all the CSI franchises who have chemistry. I liked Peyton's character, but was so glad when she left. This coming full circle gives me hope for my favorite couple (long shot, to be sure), Horatio and Yelina in Miami.
    As for the title, I do like "Because he has an extra room" because it has to do with action/dialogue from an epi.

8. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

i've been gone for a while and a new thread has come up?

YAY! congrats to our dear thread.

MelC, well, we call it SMACked/SMacked usually, idk about the others... *shrugs*

The fic in the earlier pages was awesome! *drool* ;)

I vote for the title "extra room" one :p *gg*

9. MelC

MelC Police Officer

mj0621, thanks for the explanation. And btw, I LOVE your signature... sooo :devil:

And I just answered my own "penguin" question when I read the fic in the 1st page... Very well-written, very SMacked! we need a penguin icon here...

10. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hey be welcome rahkira to SMACked-thread. hehe we're growing every day! That's so cool!!:cool:

Yes we do! *goes back to the last thread*
    [​IMG]Awww he's so cute!!! Ok I think I'll vote for the penguin title Caution...too hot hot for penguins...

Me, too. I watched Time's up again, yesterday. And I had to drool all over my keyboard when Mac read P's letter and when he and Stel were sitting in that bar.:drool:I only liked this eppie because of those two scenes:lol:

Our damn German television, too!:brickwall:. I'm glad the internet exists!!

EDIT: After re-watching a lot of episodes I noticed an other fact that speaks for a more-than-friendship relationship: Why are Stel and Mac always using the same car (when they're driving to a crime scene)?? Why doesn't Stel drive with her own car of e.g. Danny's??

Anj:angel:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  11. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

My first reaction: :lol:

Gosh, now I have naughty thoughts. Maybe the car is a good place for ...? *coughs* :p

Thanks for re-posting the penguin icon AnJ! And welcome back MJ, missed you darling! ;)

12. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

*coughs* I avoided posting this :D.

Haha when I watched 'Down the rabbit hole' again and I had to laugh so hard during that 'I-love-waterfalls-scene' How Adam and Stel looked :guffaw::guffaw:. That was also when my car-thoughts came up. I' glad there were neither Jordan nor Quinn in that eppie:D.

What about the thread title now????:confused::confused::confused:I mean we're already on page 3!!! We have to decide!!!:scream::eek:

Anj:angel:

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

Everyone needs to keep in mind that posts in Shipper Central must contain at least THREE lines of on topic discussion and that off topic discussion must stay at a minimum and must NEVER overshadow the on-topic discussion. There's been several posts that are not three lines and are not on topic. So, please stay on topic and discuss YOUR ship.;)

Also, fan videos need to be posted in the Fan Video thread pinned at the top of the forum NOT in the individual shipper threads.

Thanks.

ETA:
    Sounds good to me. Everyone please pick one:

1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot For Penguins
    2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room
    3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Rason For Global Warming

Also, somebody needs to decide a thread title or I'm gonna pick one. :p Just kidding but also keep in mind that thread title talk must also include three lines of discussion about your ship.

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Rahkira, welcome to the Smacked, Smac or Smack thread LOL! we are not sure about the ship name either :D I adore the idea of Yelina and Horatio (despite of i don't watch Miami on a regular basis). Actually i would love to have Sophia Milos in CSI NY portraying Stella's sister. That would be GREAT :D

Anj--> how great memories you brought to my mind, dear! :D Down the rabbit hole is one of my fav. Peter Lenkov was behind it :D Peter is THE man :D
    Karu--> i was reading an interview to Alanis Morisette. She didn't mention the romantic side of your people but i think you are right. You know how appreciate romance. Actually it reminds me how different are CBS promos and CVT promos when it comes to CSI NY at least :D

I was watching Comes Around an hour earlier and i LOVE how great Stella was with Mac giving good advice about playing Gerard's game with his rules despite of he didn't like it (the game)
    She always is there for him, conforting him, advicing him, listening him. I wonder what is going to happen if someday she must leave or if she gets hurt

Debbie :D

ps: karu I'm from Argentina :D Unfortunately i don't get Canadian movies with Roy as easily as before :( But i still have my tapes

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Welcome to the thread rahkira! By the way, I love what you put down for your location...

Oh wow, why didn't I notice that? I'm thinking it's easier for them to carpool... well, that and it gives them another place to talk and catch up with each other. I mean, they barely have enough time for alone time... unless Stella already took up Mac's offer!

Yeah, good luck with that... I have a feeling we're gonna have a hard time with that. I already voted for Caution... Too Hot for the Penguins, but I have to ask. Is anyone keeping track of the votes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.