Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Re: Mac/Stella #11

Yes they are! Remember the scene from 'Admissions' when they both on the same time (I think it was something like)Who discovered the body? and then Flack 'you've been working too long together' I totally loved that scene :drool:and it also shows they ARE living together:thumbsup:!vid

Me too. When I watched the eppies first I didn't even recognize her:D. But now I really, really DON'T like her. Does any one know if she'll be still there in season 5? Hopefully NOT!!

Definitely!! just think of Stel's changes from seasonfinale 2 to seasonfinale 4. In 'Hostage' she was ' worried sick' of Mac and you could really see the fear in her eyes when she talked to that Brett-Guy.

Anj:angel:

Ps: Bon, I use PhotoImpact 8/12SE but I also PM'ed you!

2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

heey Bon you're back:D

AnJ, of course Mac ditched her;) he's crazy in LOVE with Stella:D And no women can take away the love mac have for stella;):D

Karu, you're right about Mac and the more irritated than interested in Quinn part:thumbsup: yeah i know it looked like Quinn and Stella were gonna have a cat fight, and we all know that Stella can kick Quinn's ass, 'cause no woman can get between her and Mac;):p:D

debbie, that's old news:p;) LoL:lol: i also think Mac and Stell are living together:D i can't wait for S5:D:D

They're Together,:D They're in looove:D and they're living together:D

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL! Gio, Anj LOVE your positive thoughts :D :D :D and i think it's quite obvious the difference between how they are towards each other now and how they were in the past.

I mean, after Frankie used Stell as a punching bag, Mac only offered to take her to a hotel (the best one but still it was a hotel room). Two years later he offered his extra room :D and she wasn't so different after Frankie but she IS different now after the offer
    In 4.17 he told Stella after he received a phone call "Stella, you are with me" :D I said: "Hey Mac you are possesive, aren't you? :D and of course when they were in the church he offered to ride her back to the office :D Isn't he sweet????
    In 4.18 it was that adorable scene "who discovered the body" and the way she smiled at him made my heart stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 4.19 that beautiful scene when Mac has doubst about catching the cabbie killer and 4.20 when Stella was sitting in Mac's desk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And of course she almost cut off Jordan's head

Who is the most unbeareable Quinn or Jordan????????????

For me Jordan. Quinn is after Mac but he said "No, No" meanwhile Jordan is after him and won't accept the "No"

Debbie :D

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*raises hand* Quinn! Most definitely Quinn. She's much more abrasive and is more likely to go after Mac... remember she was the one who brought up the kiss, so she may be a little more relentless in her pursuit. That and she's capable of kicking Jordan's ass since she is a cop. Let's hope Mac and Stella deal with her... by the way, *random thought alert* did we decide on a thread title yet?

5. giovinazzo<3

Debbie i always have positive thoughts when it comes too Mac and Stella:D and you're right they have changed how they are between each other:) i think they're friendship have changed too more than friends:) let's say lover's;);):p

i'll say Jordan, 'cause Mac told Quinn that he didn't like her that way.

nope don't think we have decided the new name of the thread..

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

we need to hurry on the title gals :D

I said Jordan is the most unbearable for me but i wonder who will be the most dangerous when they realise they are together.
    Quinn is strong because she is a Supervisor but the lab has already received the acreditation for the next 5 years
    But considering how annoying Jordan was in Taxi (after they found Reed and meanwhile Mac took him to the hospital) i really don't know what kind of things she will do to Stell. Because the problem here is Stell. She will receive the punishement (Quinn and Jordan want Mac to themselves)

New season sounds so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  7. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

I agreed with giovinazzo<3. I think their relationship is accelerating. In "All Acess", that was in S2, Mac told Stella to stay in a hotel. But in "Right next door", he offered her a spare at his own apartment. On the other hand, Jordan confronted Stella for not tell her that Reed's is practically Mac's son. That means Jordan thought Stell actually in the place to handle Mac's personal life.

8. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Hey everyone I'm back! I miss you all so much! *hugs*
    Yay for the new thread! But we really need a title guys. I vote for cause he has an extra room or the reason for global warming. Can't wait to catch up on the news everyone! Debbie, I'm watching RND tonight :p
    Hope you're all well.
    xx

9. giovinazzo<3

Hi Jen:D

I agree with you Debbie, Jordan is the most unbearable.. But im not too worrid about Quinn 'cause Mac told her that he didn't have the hots for her. And Jordan was soo annoying in Taxi!..
    And im soo looking forward too S5:D:D

shell_kikii, you can se that they're relationship is accelerating:D i think they're more than just friend's, because after the eppy ''All Acess'' in S2 he asked her if she wanted too have a hotel room and in S4 after 'Right next door' he asked if she wanted too borrow his spare room:D they're relationship have changed:D;)

10. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

You guys are so quick with posting! :p

The thread title, what's it going to be? I love the one with the extra room too, hard choice ;)

And I loved al the little scenarios you posted, keep them coming. Maybe a writer of CSI:NY will pick an idea up and throws it in the show :lol:

Have a nice day everyone :)

11. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Maan you posted so much while I was sleeping :D

Woah! I didn't even realized that (bad SMACker:brickwall:) but you're right! When Stel came out of hospital Mac asked her to stay in the best hotel but she said 'I'm a big girl Mac, I can handle that' and then in RND he asked her to come to his place *woohhooo*:eek::eek: something has changed!!

You're right I think they both are veery jealous of Stel because she's so close to Mac and 'cause she's something like the 2nd boss in the lab:D

Yeah we have to!! I think we should vote between: Caution..too hot for penguins, 'Cause he has an extra room and The reason for global warming. I really don't know wich one is the most voted one so far. I think they have all the same number of votes.

I totally agree with you, Karu!! This is exactly my opinion.!!:lol:

12. MelC

MelC Police Officer

I've been lurking every once in a while here, figured I drop a little something here..

Nothing fancy, but hope you'll like it.
    [​IMG]

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Mel C! welcome to the Smacked thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I truly like it. I'd love to use it if you don't mind :D

I'm in a big trouble because i voted for "Caution too hot for penguins but now i really like
    "Because he has an extra room"
    In special because THAT extra room will change their lives forever according to old spoilers :D

14. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Be veery welcome to SMACked thread!! I really like the icon:thumbsup:
    And welcome back Jenn!!:thumbsup:

I'm also in deep trouble first 'cause my PC crashed down and secondly 'cause I really can't decide between the titles!! They're all awesome:lol:
    So what are we gonna do now??
    And that extra room has already changed their lives!!! You only have to look at Stel's changes (Debbie already mentioned them) after RND.
    I have to decide between the funny, sweet penguins and that extra room! That's sooo hard!!

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Welcome to the thread MelC! I love the little icon you made... cool, you're from Malaysia? I didn't know that SMACK was so universal.

Hmm, now there's an idea... Debbie said that Peter Lenkov of La Femme Nikita fame pops into the thread once in a while. I wonder what TPTB think about our ideas... especially about Pudding's Pink Panther and the penguins :lol:!

Man, it seems like everybody can't decide on the thread title...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.