Episode #412 'The Score' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah but we talking about Miami, right? sometimes the wiriters don't really care how things play out in reality. especially you should have noticed that by know :devil:
    everything is possible. like it or not.
    and if it is not so unusual that people at the lab know so much about the project, why they made so a fuss about the fact that SHE knew it? To give Eva LaRue more screentime? maybe, maybe not
    if it was common knowledege then Eric would have been able to get that info about the plans without any help. Or anther labrat could have gotten him the info. but it was her.

Cooper would be a nice choice to. But even if he is the mole, we wouldn't get Tyler back :(

we don't really know who tampered with the evidence. I think the writers want us to believe that Eric did it. But I got the impression that maybe H was the one who actually switched the packages. It was the way he talked to the dealer the first time. H was very careful that the dealer has not enough time to explain himself. he booked him straight away. and H made a deal with that guy for sure. That way the dealer looked at H during the interrogation.
    Luckily the DA can't prove it (at this time).
    But what will happen when Rick hears about this? :devil:

2. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

:raises hand for Frank:

I'd love there to be a LV/Miami crossover, but have it be just Jim Brass and Frank Tripp working the case together. That would just plain ROCK!!!

3. docfrog

docfrog Police Officer

Do you really believe, that H switched the packages? He'd never do that... and you know that

4. keljopy

keljopy Witness

I don't think anyone switched them, the dealer was telling the truth. It was very convenient though.

5. 915

915 CSI Level One

:mad: :mad: My stupid TV didn't work, so I missed the episode. If I want to watch it I have to wait til reruns which sucks!

6. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Ok, well, the mole is obviously NOT vista... (DARN!) and i know this sounds crazy and i know it cant possibly be true but i have this horrible feeling that Ryan could be the mole. i LOVE Ryan, hes my fave character on the show. but either they are setting it up to look like him or they are giving very good hints. ok now i have have reasons why its NOT him and reasons why it IS him.
    IT IS HIM:
    a) after the computer lab guy talked to him, the scene right after was the one where the phone rang letting H and eric know that marisol's secret is out.
    b) he seemed unusually snappy while the computer guy was talking to him (could go either way tho.)
    c) his eye problem isnt out (but only cal and alexx know..)

reasons he's not:
    a)a pretty obvious choice
    b)secret was revealed to him
    c)hes already got a story line going...
    d)they already got him for leaking info.. dont think they'll do it again.
    c)reporter lady has to get it from a source so it it WAS ryan, theres a good chance she'd know (but theres a chance she wouldnt)
    d)he loves his job and his eye is already giving him a chance of loosing it, i dont think that he'd risk it anymore.

theres more but you guys catch my drift. ultimately i dont think its him, i think they are setting him up, but i just have a feeling it COULD be.

now, about his eye. love that they are continuing, but im getting worried. i have eye problems myself, and a lot of times there isnt much you can do for it. im sure this isnt going to be used as a way to get rid of him, but you never know.

just gunna keep watching..

7. eszmanda_luver

915... used to have the same problem...
    God Bless TiVo... haha in fact, i have The Score playing right now. If anyone has any qustions about it, just ask and i'll replay it and tell you if you want!

8. ladycaruso

ladycaruso Witness

I agree, docfrog. I don't think anyone switched the packages. I mean, Horatio would NEVER do something like that, and I don't think Eric would either. He certainly wouldn't be all obvious about it and go standing around in the lab after he did it. I'm sure the dealer was just a cheat, and sold people fake stuff. But, yeah, it WAS convenient that he happened to be a cheap dealer.

9. eszmanda_luver

ok well everyone enjoy the weekend. i will be on a cruise so ill talk to you all in about a week

10. docfrog

docfrog Police Officer

Yeah, but the dealer was quite a stupid one... why didn't he just stretch the stuff? Why handling with two different kind of packages? That would be a pro-switched point, wouldn't it? But there's no way, that H would have done it

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

No way Horatio would switch the baggies. He just doesn't do things that way. I agree that dealer was an idiot. Why not mix each bag with the fake stuff.

12. brittany0710

brittany0710 Police Officer

Anyone else notice that the States Attourney is Peter Elliot's (I think that's his name) fiance? (From Urban Hellraisers) Maybe she found out that Elliot had a thing for Calleigh and that's why she's got it in for the lab.

13. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

^ :lol: I started to think why she looked so familiar... I think she's playing sisters because IMDB says this

"CSI: Miami" playing "Monica West" in episode: "The Score"
    "CSI: Miami" playing "Monica West" in episode: "Payback" 5
    "CSI: Miami" playing "Monica West" in episode: "Shattered"
    "CSI: Miami" playing "Megan West" in episode: "Urban Hellraisers"

14. docfrog

docfrog Police Officer

Strange I never thought that Elliot was settled in Miami... because, if he was interested in Calleigh, why didn't he make a move? If he was in Miami, he must've had heard about Hagen...

15. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

No I thought Elliot worked in DC

Cause H tells him in 'Money Plane' his lab was all the way in DC