Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

Said it before, and I'll say it again. Why the heck would you call someone, have them ask you if you knew how difficult you were to love then invite them round to say that to your face? He wants her back!!

Names, bar the Damon combination (awesome story!) combining names is awful! :lol: I'm sorry, but I cannot stand that idea. Dantana anyone? :rolleyes: I know, I'm a bad, bad shipper!

Bella, if you've read anything they don't count as spoilers as the lovely Dutch pointed out. However, if it has worked, I've posted the link below for people to learn how to do spoiler boxes properly. :D

How to do spoiler boxes

I like the idea of undercover DL too, but the sick side of me would like to see them undertake it after bickering then having to act all lovey dovey. I just want some comedy. You know the over done childish sniping, then someone else maybe hearing what one has said, stranger make a little comment agreeing then said D or L saying that only they are allowed to talk about the other. No, no, you did not just call my man childish?! Get the hell out! :lol:

*goes off to dance to some Chris Brown, hottie that he is!*

*all about the Rihanna, peaches!* :lol:

Also thanks for giving us the information on the spoiler boxes *cough*

So not a bad shipper for not liking those names, they tend to get rather silly. :p Anyways back to topic! Undercover DL? Me like that idea lots and lots. I mean we got Flack and Angell, why not us?

As for the phonecall, I think that was the confirmation that the writers thought we would be "pleased with". :rolleyes: I liked it a lot, don't get me wrong, but they could of given us fans some more than that.

As for the phonecall, I think that was the confirmation that the writers thought we would be "pleased with". :rolleyes: I liked it a lot, don't get me wrong, but they could of given us fans some more than that.

I thought that to, I kept watching and waiting in the remaining episodes of last season for something, any kind of indication of anything - But there was nothing. :scream:

The undercover thing would be interesting to see - especially if they had to "be a couple" :lol::lol:. Also, given the way things stand (or don't stand) at the moment I would be interested to see what Danny reaction would be if Lindsay started getting attention for someone else. Me thinks he wouldn't like it much.

I like the undercover thing as well. Undercover always sounds like fun.

About the phone call, to me it sounded like they don't want to end it but want to start it again. I think it clearly showed that Danny wants her back. Why else would he ask her to talk to him that often? He could just let her go. And why telling her to come over to his place? Why phoning her? It only makes sense when he wants to be with her. And Lindsay said she loved him again. They'll need their time, but to me this was a clear sign they want to be together again.

Little_Peaches said:
Names, bar the Damon combination (awesome story!) combining names is awful! :lol: I'm sorry, but I cannot stand that idea. Dantana anyone? :rolleyes: I know, I'm a bad, bad shipper!

:lol: Dantana? As a name? :lol:

About the phone call, to me it sounded like they don't want to end it but want to start it again. I think it clearly showed that Danny wants her back. Why else would he ask her to talk to him that often? He could just let her go. And why telling her to come over to his place? Why phoning her? It only makes sense when he wants to be with her. And Lindsay said she loved him again. They'll need their time, but to me this was a clear sign they want to be together again.

I think that is beauifully said. :) It gives me hope for our ship.;)

:) Sorry just had a thought - DL undercover at at city farm :lol: - do they have such things in America?

:lol: What is a city farm? Never heard of that term! So I guess to answer your question, nope, America doesn't have that.

I seriously hope that Danny and Lindsay will clear things up once and for all by the end of the first episode. I might even be hoping for too much by the end of the first ten minutes of the premiere! :D

Lord, Dantana? Who came up with that? :p

:lol: What is a city farm? Never heard of that term! So I guess to answer your question, nope, America doesn't have that.

Me either, but I'm a country girl so I guess I wouldn't know!

eveninstarz14 said:
I seriously hope that Danny and Lindsay will clear things up once and for all by the end of the first episode. I might even be hoping for too much by the end of the first ten minutes of the premiere! :D

I'd love to see that too. They need to talk things out, get things straight.

eveninstarz14 said:

Oh boy! I hate those kind of names!

I wonder what Danny and Lindsay's middle names are. Well, they could name their daughter Danielle or Daniella and call her Elle or Ella for short. :lol: :D

I too hope they work things out though. I hate seeing them all sad and stuff.

I like the idea of after the phone call her showing up at his place with a grin saying "I hate you". :lol: A perfect song for that would be Jessica Andrews' "Why'd YOu have to go and make me love you" or something like that. :lol: Or Joan Jett's "I Hate Myself For Loving You".

Me either, but I'm a country girl so I guess I wouldn't know!

eveninstarz14 said:

I'd love to see that too. They need to talk things out, get things straight.

eveninstarz14 said:

Oh boy! I hate those kind of names!

Okay a city farm is like a very small farm in a city. The idea is that city kids who don't get to go to the country or have any thing to do with farm animals can go see them and do things like feed chickens, pet lambs etc etc you get the idea. :guffaw:sorry, just had a flash of Danny going around feeding chickens:guffaw:

Can't quite work out how to multi quote yet (must remember to engage brain first).

I would love to see them work it out early on but this is DL and the TPTB that we are talking about so I have a feeling it is not going to be that easy :( or that quick. Unless going to a spolier box...

They get it together quite early in season 5 and a few weeks later Rikki comes back and Danny has to choose be tween them.

But that would start to get like a soap opera

We can but hope.

Well, if Rikki came back and Danny had to choose between her and Lindsay, then CSI: NY would turn into a Gilmore Girls type of show... cause how many times did those two girls have to choose between two different guys? :lol:

Well, if Rikki came back and Danny had to choose between her and Lindsay, then CSI: NY would turn into a Gilmore Girls type of show... cause how many times did those two girls have to choose between two different guys? :lol:

This thing is getting out of hands!!:lol:i think rikki comes back, to clear things up. Love triangle, no way..
[/quote]

There are soooo many ways to look at the evidence and speculate what is going to happen with DL. Being the DL shipper that I am, I really want to see happiness in the future and lots of fluff:devil:.

I just don't want the story lines to end up turning into some kind of soap. To me, if she does come back they would be walking a very thin line and for the integrity of the show it would have to be done very careful - whatever the story line. Some people may say I am only saying this because I am a DL person, but I would say the same thing if it was one of the other CSI shows or any of the other current crime dramas.

The first thing tptb need to do is clear up the ambiguity that has been left from last season.

He everyone! :D

I wonder what Danny and Lindsay's middle names are. Well, they could name their daughter Danielle or Daniella and call her Elle or Ella for short. :lol: :D

Oh, I like those names. Really. As long as they don't call Danielle or Daniella 'Danny' for short. :lol: Could be a bit confusing. :guffaw:

LME said:
There are soooo many ways to look at the evidence and speculate what is going to happen with DL. Being the DL shipper that I am, I really want to see happiness in the future and lots of fluff:devil:.

Oh, fluff? Sounds good to me. :D And you know what I'd also like to see? A kiss! Just a kiss. Not a long scene or something. I'd just like to see them kissing each other for a brief moment. I'm waiting for this since Snow Day. Please, gimme a kiss. Just a tiny one. :D Please?

I second the kiss idea. it really is a long overdue

and I like the name Ella for their girl

and isnt Dantana one of the names for our ship? it kinda sounds like a name for a big battle-cruiser :rolleyes:

and another thing we were talking a lot about after S3 - I would like to see Lindsays apartment. preferably with Danny in it too, but Im not that picky.

Yes, I want to see her apartment as well. With her and Danny in it, please. :D I'm not sure what they could do there, but it'd be nice to see them at her place. We already saw them at Danny's, now it's her turn. ;) I wonder how it looks like. I also wonder how their shared apartment would look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back