Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Status
Not open for further replies.
D. rotundity flower pattern. I think this kind of style,allow Flack look more has gentleman sapor!
for example:
Season two
17143051_h.jpg

Season three
17143056_h.jpg

17143057_h.jpg

Season four
17143060_h.jpg

17143061_h.jpg

17143064_h.jpg

E. fancy veins. I think this kind of style,allow Flack look more the loveliness,like big boy!
for example:
Season two
17143066_h.jpg

Season three
17143069_h.jpg

Season four
17143073_h.jpg

17143070_h.jpg

Above category, all of me like, I do not know everyone love those, hope that everyone give an opinion!:confused:

what can i say? this guy has such good taste & is never afraid to show his unusual preference in ties. Flack is tough, with taste. period.

@ZhuShuaijie: The Pic in the middle in you Sig....I look for it everywhere but I can't find it....can you tell me a link or a site?

Let's play a litte cute Don-picture-Game :D...I start it

Flack "I can't find my Shorts....do you know something?" Mac "Uhm....Stella says something about cute Shorts in her locker....maybe your Shorts?"

csiny201055pu2.jpg

Sorry but I'm just a Fiesta :D

Last edited:
@ZhuShuaijie: The Pic in the middle in you Sig....I look for it everywhere but I can't find it....can you tell me a link or a site?

Let's play a litte cute Don-picture-Game :D...I start it

Flack "I can't find my Shorts....do you know something?" Mac "Uhm....Stella says something about cute Shorts in her locker....maybe your Shorts?"

http://galleries.pastmyshoulder.com/CSINY/albums/S2/CSINY201/CSINY_201_055.jpg

Sorry but I'm just a Fiesta :D

Are you talking about the picture where he's playing golf? Cause I couldn't find it either but eveninstarz14 was kind enough to share it with me.

Here it is!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay1987, please do not hotlink images. If you want to post an image then firstly upload it to your own web space, if you don't want to do that then use a url link only. Thanks.

Secondly, ZhuShuaijie what I said to you on the previous page still stands. Please don't double/triple post images. They are cute pictures, and I do love Flack, but it is too many images all at once and it takes a long time for them all to load.

Thirdly, to everyone, please don't double post, if you have something you want to add and no one has posted after you then you can edit your post for 24 hours. If no one has posted then that is the preferred option rather than posting again. Thanks. :)

Hey guys, just popping in :D

.....It's actually from the episode Oedipius Hex, Flack took his 'YMCA kids' to see Chopper's game :D

Yes im a ny nerd :lol: so i'm going to crawl back into my little box :lol:

That is actually from an episode during the second season...Supermen I think? Flack it turns out coaches a local Y basketball team :D

These pictures are awesome! :thumbsup:

Oh is it?! My bad! Thanks for clearing that up. A friend showed me how to do screencaps so I did some of Flack from my fav. epi "You Only Die Once". Anyone care to see?

^^Um, yes, CSI Stokes Girl I care to see please, the more pics the better. :) I think I"m going through severe withdrawal since the season ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back