Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi carlyx and inge, welcome and join us in the room, you know, the one with CSI:Miami plaque on the door. :cool:

Hi and welcome to the Miami Forum hollyholy. Very glad you have joined us. :)

Your icons are amazing! As you can see, I found a John Kelly one. :D

Don't pretend to be all innocent at me, ladycaruso! :lol:

Hi, Lucy! I remember when you stopped by for that icon - I'm glad it's being put to good use around here! :D

I did attempt to leave a message on your LJ - hope that it registered. :)

I've just noticed that you prefer doubleobsession.net or Dramaticons to be credited, so I'll change that in my bio right away.

Yes, I did get it. :) I just have my icon journal set to screen comments from people who don't have LJ accounts until I see them. I get them emailed to me.

You don't have to change the credit if you don't want! That rule is mostly for the screencaps, because I don't use the caps anywhere on my own LJ, so people can't find them as easily if they don't already know where to look. I'm actually thinking of changing that rule, just because it seems to confuse people, lol.

Oh, that's good re the LJ comment! Okay - I'll leave the credit info as it is, as it's fine with you. Thanks again. :)

Welcome HollyHoly. Funny, I thought your name had an underscore but nevermind. Seems like you've fitted right in already. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back