If you were a GUEST STAR on CSI, which role would you choose?

If you were a guest-star, which role would you choose?

• Victim (dead)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Victim (alive)

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • Suspect (innocent)

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • Suspect (guilty)

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • Witness

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Other (let us know which role you'd choose instead!)

Votes: 24 23.8%

• Total voters
I chose other. I would like to be an extra that works in the lab. Imagine having to bring Grissom a lab report or have Nick standing over your shoulder while you process the evidence. It don't get any better than that.

If I was a suspect then I would be interviewed by the team. They wouldn't be able to let me go until they discovered my innocence. It would be especially cool if it was one of the cute guys off the show that interviewed me ^_^

Babs and I were talking about this the other day, how we'd like to play Nick's love intrest... :lol: Or failing that, I'd like to play a suspect, innocent or guilty, I wouldn't mind, as long as I got interrviewed, by Nick, Gil, Danny or Flack... :lol:

I chose the guilty suspect. I was in an acting band during my high school years, and the directors only gave me the bad guy's parts down to Lady Macbeth herself :lol: I want to be a guilty suspect just to mess around with the CSI's minds. It would go something like this: I would have killed someone I really hated, without the tiniest bit of remorse. During the first interrogation, I could mess with Flack and Danny's minds a little bit, and respond to Flack's comments and make fun of Danny's funny faces. The CSIs decide that they have nothing on me yet and they release me. Then, Lindsay does an incredibly long speech to Mac about finding somekind of weird pollen at the crime scene and on something I owned. They take me back in. This time in the interrogation room are Mac and Sheldon. I get to make fun of Mac's eye bags and then suggest indecent things to Hawkes, who at somepoint blushes. They are bewildered with my lack of remorse and they cuff me and take me to a cell. On the way out from the interrogation room, I see Stella, and because I am one coo-coo suspect I yell that I want to see the girls :lol: Later on, Lindsay finds out that she knew the victim in the remote past, and comes to my cell to ask me why I did that. Of course I get to make fun of her and play with her mind a bit more. :lol: Can I do that, please? *batting eyelashes*

I read this thread yesterday and could not make a choice. Now I'm here again and I still can't make up my mind so I choose the easy way out: the last option.

If I were a guest star on CSI I would take whatever role they give me. Dead or alive, guilty or innocent, I really don't care. But if I get the luxury to make one condition it would be that Detective Flack has to be in the same scene(s) I'm in. :D

With my poor memory, I would not be able to memorize too many lines, so it looks like I would have to be a corpse.

:guffaw:

I would love to play the guilty suspect!! How much fun would it be to play the bad guy!!!!!!!!!

I would also like to play the guilty suspect. :) It just seems the most interesting role. But anyway- I couldn't even be the corpse. I'm a terrible, terrible actress. :p

I had a hard time chosing between suspect that was guilty and innocent but i went for innocent, although now i think id love to be guilty.
But then again I might like to be a victim who was dead! Then I might get grissom feeling me up or something ;) Although i wouldnt like to lie on the slab :wtf:

A guilty suspect :evil:

would be fascinating to play such a person, not to mention that I'd probably get a lot of screentime :) (they often interrogate a murderer, find nothing suspicious and then have to chase him again when they finally realize who's guilty :lol:) obviously I would take anything they offered (yeah, dream on... ;) )

Dynamo1 wrote:
With my poor memory, I would not be able to memorize too many lines, so it looks like I would have to be a corpse.

they often exploit the now-dead characters quite heavily in the flashbacks so I'd be careful while choosing a corpse :lol:

Why, I would be a witness, of course. :'D Or maybe a guilty suspect... I lie better than most people. xD I don't know... a witness might be fun, or maybe a dead victim... I just don't want people touching me. X.x I have this thing with people touching me... and I can't exactly lie still so that might not be a good idea. :guffaw:I'd be like a zombie or something. xD

i'd like to be a victim..alive.. like somebody tied me up and a home invasion gone bad sort of thing...suspects thought nobody's home. then cath and warrick would come to the scene and process me.. aww i might faint when warrick interviews me!!! hahaha.

I was having a hard time deciding between between suspect (innocent) and witness, becasue I would want to be interviewed by Mac :devil: mainly because he's kinda sexy when he's mad:drool:. But I don't like being yelled at, so I eventually decided upon being a witness, because then he would be nice to me:devil::devil:

Back