If you were a GUEST STAR on CSI, which role would you choose?

If you were a guest-star, which role would you choose?

• Victim (dead)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Victim (alive)

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • Suspect (innocent)

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • Suspect (guilty)

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • Witness

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Other (let us know which role you'd choose instead!)

Votes: 24 23.8%

• Total voters

Faylinn

Adam Fangirl
Super Moderator
We had an old thread similar to this, but the poll went kaput when the board moved to the new system. So here's a new one with a simple poll. :)

If you were a guest star in one of the CSI series, which role would you like to play?

I said other, I'd like to be a love interest ;) and then change into a regular ;) but I suppose also, just as a guest role I suppose a suspect would be pretty cool (as long as i got off ;) )

I would choose witness or innocent suspect - of course interviewed by Ryan Wolfe! :p

A guilty suspect :evil: :D

Just because it must be fun to explore the dark side for a sec. And I would get to annoy Mac :devil:

I would want to play the victim (alive). I would like to play a sad/ troubled character, and then Nick could comfort me :lol:. That would be nice.

Suspect (guilty). I really loved Paul Milander's character in LV and would love to play something similar.

With my poor memory, I would not be able to memorize too many lines, so it looks like I would have to be a corpse. Or maybe a suspect frisked by Calleigh. Or a cop who frisks Calleigh.:devil:

I've always wanted to play the whole bad guy thing so a guilty suspect would suit me. Oh and an interview with Natalia please :thumbsup: :devil:

I'd chose other because I would want to be a serial killer who gets away with murder. I appear in the episodes Mime out- 2 wholes make an escape. I'm a miming killer who kills everyone. I first kill my sister's boyfriend and my Mom in Mime out then in two wholes make an escape I killed off Reed Garret and Lindsay Monroe but they didn't know it was me and I managed to sail away back to Birmingham England in a cruise liner with Lindsay and Reed's money and also my Dad then my Brother commit suicide to protect my identity.

I choose other.

I'd be a guest star starring as a guest speaker CSI from another city who's in either NY, LV, or Miami for a conference. While there, an exlposion errupts at the arena holding the conferance, killing multiple people and injuring dozens of others. I'd be the one harrassing the bosses to find out who planned the explosion, because a lot of good people died.

Then it will turn out that I am a suspect because of my ties with a gang that planned the explosion, and they will point fingers at me while I prove my innocence.

So I guessed I'd be the alive victim, not guilty suspect and witness. :lol:

Playing a corpse would be cool. I'd have to have my eyes closed, as I don't know how some of these actors keep their eyes open and blank. I'd probably have a hard time not smiling too. Or giggling. ;)

I wouldn't want to play a victim. Why? Because I'm kind of superstitious (sp?) about that sort of thing LOL. I'd like to play a witness perhaps.

Back