Votes: 82 30.9%
  • 31-40

Votes: 49 18.5%
  • 41-50

Votes: 16 6.0%
  • 51+

Votes: 10 3.8%

• Total voters
Well I might be your Mother, I'm going to be 55 in June and I love every minute of CSI LV. The red head on Miami drives me nuts and I like Griss. Bevy

Well I might be your Mother, I'm going to be 55 in June and I love every minute of CSI LV. The red head on Miami drives me nuts and I like Griss. Bevy How can my message be to short. I am a country girl with City expenses.

Turning 19 in October. I started watching CSI when I was 16, my Earth Science teacher showed us an episode at the end of class all the time, so I got hooked. She was one awesome teacher :lol:

LOL, thanks it has been a long time since I have been called a young anything. Whippersnapper is good enough for me. I wonder how many of the kids out there have even heard that word before.

I've been called 'whippersnapper' many times. :lol:

And for the record, I still consider those in their 30s/40s/50s to be quite young. Besides, I know some 75 year olds who are running marathons and are quite possibly more active and with the times than some teens. :D

I'm 15 turning 16 in July, and I've only been watching full time since season 6 started. But I watch A&E a lot so I'm good with the previous seasons. :D (For Miami that is, I don't watch too much NY or LV.)

Last edited:
I will be turning 30 in November! I'm so not ready...I know I have 7 months but life flies by way to fast.

Back