Votes: 82 30.9%
  • 31-40

Votes: 49 18.5%
  • 41-50

Votes: 16 6.0%
  • 51+

Votes: 10 3.8%

• Total voters
turnin' 19 on January (long way to go :lol:)
started watchin' CSI when I was around 13 or 14. I think...

aw... 13-20 is the youngest age range? wow i feel young :scream: most of the time in my place nowadays they say im old... idk if that's a good or bad thing :p

I myself an 47. My name is Kitten. I used to watch only the Miami one now I more less watch all of them.

Although without Khandi I'm most likely going to quite the Miami show. :confused:

Turned 29 in March, and have been watching NY since it began (after I graduated college!). I'm a big fan of Miami and LV, too :thumbsup:

In exactly one week I'll be nineteen. My loyalty will always be with CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. But... I will stick to watching Miami and New York as well, only because there is at least one man that is drool worthy, and the science on all the shows is keeping my curiosity alive.

I turned 17 on wednesday! :)

Been watching CSI for about a year and watch ALL three shows...love 'em all :)

I'm 37, gonna be 38 in September. The good thing is that I don't look my age ;) And I am considered a newbie when it comes to CSI. I have only been whatching for about a year, but I now have the first 6 seasons on dvd so I am up to speed. :D

I'm 28. Because of my vote the category 21-30 is now ahead of the rest. I wonder how long that is going to last.

Back