• 31-40

Votes: 49 18.5%
  • 41-50

Votes: 16 6.0%
  • 51+

Votes: 10 3.8%

• Total voters
I am 21.
My CSI addiction (lol) began about 2 years ago. I got a freeview box and was able to at last pick up channel 5...and I found CSI...Then one of my brothers mentioned he had loads of boxsets of the 3 shows...then I found channel FiveUS...so now it's CSI nearly everyday for me - lol. It really fasinates me, and Gil Grissom is great...Horasio (sorry I can't spell it) scares me he is almost too kind and compasionate...Mac Taylor woohoo! All the other character CSI's are great too I think...Mmmmmmm Danny Messer....Warrick Brown....Nick Stokes...even Grissom... they are all good looking ehehehe.

Yipee

LOL, thanks it has been a long time since I have been called a young anything. Whippersnapper is good enough for me. I wonder how many of the kids out there have even heard that word before.

I'm 24 1/2 . I've been watching CSI since 2003. My parents got me into it after they bought the first part of season 2 on DVD and by the end of my holiday I had bought it too.

I'm 23, I think that's a stupid number. 22 was better:guffaw:! I've been watching CSI from the beginning.

Back