Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

So I just saw the part in the latest episode where Flack makes the 'you been working too long together' comment.

And yeah, WTH was that all about? :wtf:

What's up with the seeming tension, Mac?

I like it! :evil:

Thanks for the welcome and the info. This is such a great board!

I've noticed a little change in Mac and Stella lately. I don't know if it started after Peyton left or after the 333 thing was resolved, but definitely a difference. Almost a little more cautious, more shy(for lack of a better word). They're still close friends, but almost like they're noticing the sexual tension more and are more uncomfortable(not necessarily in a bad way)with the change.

Not the most articulate post, I know but hopefully you get what I'm trying to say:lol:

After P. dumped him (I can't say her name grr) they looked more connected. They talked more about personal issues than before.
But they always have been connected anyway.
I loved when Stella complaint in 4.10 why he didn't tell her about the bloody t-shirt. She looked hurt or upset.
It's remarkable the fact Mac talked to Flackie boy about horrid P. dumping him. How he got flight tickets.
Stella is his best friend but preferred to talk about P. with Flackie. That fact spoke volumes how their relationship changed
Also in 4.01 when Stella was working in the Statue of Liberty when Mac arrived. He greeted her in a sexy and shy way (well for me, he is always sexy lol)and she mentioned she called him to London waiting for his arrival!
"Get rid of that woman and come back to me"

Awwwwwww I have a Smacked virus. It's in my blood and i don't have a cure for it :D

Debbie :D

Ely! I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Go to youtube and put inside the search box
4.18 Admissions CSI NY

made by sapphire1109 (It's the second video called csi ny funny clips)

OMG!!! It was an AKWARD moment! Not that funny as i thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie

Last edited:

...did something happen? o_O;
was it... awkward for them?! wth happened? I'm sure they didnt argue... so one thing comes into mind... did they... SLEEP with each other already?

Oh Lord, please let that be the reason! We've already seen them connect after P. left and I think everyone here would love for that to happen. Who knows, maybe it's happening behind the scenes!

Karu! After Flack talked she looked TENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An he avoided her look or Flack's look!!!!

OMG i think is happening something between them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
AT the beginning she smiled and looked happy with the coincidence but then Flack said his lines and she looked TENSE in just a second!!!!!!!!:eek:
Mac the same. As if he said "I don't want our relationship is revealed in front of people":eek::eek::eek::eek:

Is this the same feeling you have or our SMACKED desires it happens?:eek:

Debbie (I cant believe it!:eek:

ps: Mac wasn't so hard on Lindsey about Danny.Could be possible he thought in his own relationship with Stell????

Last edited:

debs :)p) LOL! lottery, dammit, they better put alotta chances for our stella! i mean seriously :scream:
...but like you guys said: Mac's just too damn hawt; women can't resist 'im :lol:

I can't find it :lol:
search for stella mac cbs and sort by date added. it's entitled: Behold the Future and tis posted by CBS. :D

And yeah, WTH was that all about? :wtf:

What's up with the seeming tension, Mac?

I like it! :evil:
you and me both ate! :devil:

well people, someone better clear this up cause mah shippy heart can't take it :lol::rolleyes:

of course, it's not like one of those one time thing (IF.. and only IF it happened) where things are awkward -it's macky and stel for pete's sake, relationship's deeper than deep!... lemme broaden the idea a bit :p....
what if one of them confessed something they shouldnt have? (imho it would be more of stella than mac) and the other didnt respond about it? :scream:
OR
one of them broke the Unspoken rule? (fill in the blanks XD)

now isnt that interesting :p

wow, whatta topic i opened :scream: lemme open another one...
well, i just got the book like... a few hours ago... and guess what i saw... the ending! (LOL i cheated! it's the first time i did it in the csiny book anyway :p) mr. decandido (sp?) gave us a kissy scene *of course on the cheeks!* tis cute. the whole scene was damn cute :devil: thank you sir! LOL you just made my day. i didnt read Deluge (3rd book) or Four Walls (4th) yet so i cant tell if there's alot of MS scenes... all i can say is, there is ALWAYS a few MS scenes in all books (as i recall, there's one hint in deluge and i posted it here before *shrugs* could be wrong) so yeah (btw, Four Walls takes place in between ...Comes around and Snow Day (if my memory serves me right))

aint these alotta MS scenes? :devil: too much to handle my fellow SMackers? or are we hearin' canon? :scream: *oh mah shippy heart!* *fangirl dies*

wait... but i AM! :guffaw:

You are Smacked crazy, MJ :lol: And I liked your spoiler about the book, that writer is awesome and when we have those 'scenes' in the book than I'm giggling like a little school girl :D

debs

of course, it's not like one of those one time thing (IF.. and only IF it happened) where things are awkward -it's macky and stel for pete's sake, relationship's deeper than deep!... lemme broaden the idea a bit :p....
what if one of them confessed something they shouldnt have? (imho it would be more of stella than mac) and the other didnt respond about it? :scream:
OR
one of them broke the Unspoken rule? (fill in the blanks XD)

now isnt that interesting :p

I love your ideas MJ:lol::lol::lol: however none of them would speak....but the bond between them is so strong everybody could notice it:eek::eek::eek::eek: ithink they felt catched when Flackie mentioned how long they worked together:cool:

Regarding the book! Awwwwwwwwwww! i guess we should get one of them and sent them to Peter Lenkov with all those juicy parts with fluo text remarker:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Damnit! he is the most romantic writer in the world and we need an EXPLICIT Smacked scene:drool::drool::drool: (night after a Huge Huddy episode i can only think in partypans:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Debs (i like this one!:thumbsup:

omg i cant believe mac 'cheating on Claire' well sort of. for me it broadened the character so much coz he was no longer the man that does nothing wrong. he was a human being that cannot control his feelings sumtimes.

it made me think of smacked and wether there is a pattern that there is sexual tension with the ppl that he works with. He loves work and she is work- kind of thing. my hope is tht there building up his romantic past to set a relationship up wit stella. sort of like revealing his past to explain why hes in love with her.

also does anyone else like the simple scenes between mac and stella. i was watching like water for murder and when he was simply driving the car with her in the passenger seat i was like awwwww there sooooooo cute. i think its was coz you dont tend to see the little scenes between them, getting to places- alone in the car. coz by the power of television they seem to teleport to places.

I don't know what to post right now. I just know that if I'm ever down, I can just pop in here and you guys would cheer me up.:) You guys are amazing like that ya know?;)

Soooooo.... we're speculating that Mac and stella have stepped on to the next level and they were slightly showing it? Hmmmmm...., I'm up for that.:lol: I don't wanna think too hard on it cause well, first of all, my head would start hurting, and second, a really depressing thought might jump in there and would ruin the whole scene.:( Fortunately that hasn't happened yet.:)

Let's hope that TPTB don't screw that up... though I do like the fact that they're revealing a part of Mac's past. I feel like they're reinforcing the foundation for SMACK's relationship.

i have enjoyed so much everything you have said

Let's start

also does anyone else like the simple scenes between mac and stella. i was watching like water for murder and when he was simply driving the car with her in the passenger seat i was like awwwww there sooooooo cute. i think its was coz you dont tend to see the little scenes between them, getting to places- alone in the car. coz by the power of television they seem to teleport to places.

LOL you don't need Startrek if you can have super CSI Teletransportation:lol::lol: :lol::lol:
I LOVED those little and priceless scenes between Mac and Stella. I haven't watched that episode yet but my fond memories about them, the sweet little moments they have shared along these years kept me sane even in those moments with P.:evil: I can remember the "cannoli" moment or going for a snack together (they love food. That's clear:lol:) There are many but i won't never forget these ones when they look so "at home":alienblush: with each other
Besides it's intesting why the "cheating on Claire" was brought now. Was it to save Danny's reputation or to show he loved Claire but their marriage wasn't that perfect as he remembered. In "Blink" he said to the victim (who was in coma) he used to do the same for his wife (watching her asleep). That comment showed he worked A LOT and sometimes he didn't find her awake

Soooooo.... we're speculating that Mac and stella have stepped on to the next level and they were slightly showing it?
yessssssssssssssssssss:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: pure speculation so far:( but heck! dreams cannot hurt anyone:lol:

Let's hope that TPTB don't screw that up... though I do like the fact that they're revealing a part of Mac's past. I feel like they're reinforcing the foundation for SMACK's relationship.

Hopefully you will be right Karu. We still have 3 years ahead. Considering a ship to be built with strong basis needs at least 2-3 or 4 we are ok. But i hope they have already decided Smacked is canon. We deserve that :D

Debbie:eek:

Last edited:

Wait a minute, Mac "cheated" on Claire? When did that happen? Man I've got a lot of catching up to do... I've missed a few of the recent episodes but I'm gonna try and watch tonight's episode!

I hope SMACK is canon too... I personally don't think that TPTB would spend so many seasons producing all those SMACKed moments if they weren't going in that direction ship-wise... at least, that's what I hope. Please let TPTB take the hint!

karu, he didn't really cheat on Claire. He kissed another woman (the red head that was inspecting the lab) during his marriage but immediately stopped it. He was deeply in love with his wife then. And I'm okay with that. I think it's sweet. But alas, our poor Claire is no longer with us,:( so he must turn to Stella and oh, was she ticked with that red head around!:guffaw:

It's Wednesday!!!! Ahhh! Is it 10:00 yet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:scream::scream::scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back