Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda_Ruth

Amanda_Ruth Witness

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

Welcome DancerLife... I know it's not a spoiler about the show, but just put the Made of Honor thing in a spoiler tab, just in case. But... I REALLY WANT TO SEE THAT MOVIE NOW! Darn you for making it sound so... intriguing!!

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Here are some things I found:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They are all from Whoa_Crazy_Me at Photobucket.

3. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

well, I would prefer it to be Calleigh but Ryan might be interesting too. It's not like he would be able to not comment on it. Plus if Ryan hears it then it is bound to get back to Calleigh one way or the other. :thumbsup: It will be very interesting to see Eric's reaction though. Man, I can't wait to see this episode.

4. Marija_Magdalena

I wonder what are they talking about in the locker room... Maybe at that point Calleigh already heard what Eric said to his therapist (maybe from Ryan and maybe from someone else; you know how word travel fast)? I hope so. In that picture she looks like she just wants to hug him an comfort him, don`t you think? But, then again, Calleigh always looks like she wants to do that... Well, at least the hugging part;)

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

ohhh that made me laugh!!! :guffaw:

Sooo many things going on!!!! :eek:

That picture is just :eek: :eek: I've imagined a locker room scene so many times cause it's the only place I think is private enough for them to really have a heart to heart and hence, the kiss... :D I can't wait for this episode

The tape thing :D. I can't wait to see this part and Ryan's reaction, and Eric's reaction to Ryan's reaction, and Calleigh's reaction if she gets to hear this (which I totally hope she will). The writers really like to torture us but when they do stuff like this, I can't help myself but forgive them.

Marija_magdalena thanks for sharing those with us :)

And welcome DancerLife :thumbsup:

6. Marionette

Marionette Dead on Arrival

Welcome newbies!
    Sorry I haven't been in a while... been mega busy for reasons I won't bore you with. I think I must have missed something mega important somewhere because I haven't seen any pictures of any locker rooms. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated in this matter.:)

Can't believe Alexx is going off.:(

Or Warrick:(... but thats a different story.

I'm dissapointed that we didn't get any e/c moments in tunnel vision... seeing as they went all soft at the end of all in.;)

xxx

7. Marija_Magdalena

Marionette, here's the picture:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...ntothewire.jpg

If the writers give us enough EC moments in 'Down to the Wire' and 'Going Ballistic' (like a loving talk, a hug, or a kiss, of all three of these) I'm going to forgive them for the lack of moments in the past two episodes.

8. Amanda_Ruth

Amanda_Ruth Witness

You know... I just realized something. A lot of people are saying that it's Ryan in the picture... but I'm looking at it thinking, "Doesn't Ryan usually wear suit jackets? That looks like one of the shirts Eric would wear.". I don't know... maybe I'm wrong. But that just seems more like Eric than Ryan, in my opinion. And, according to a friend of mine, *cough*Jodie*cough*, that's Eric's watch... again... I may be wrong... but Jodie probably isn't.

Anyone else have thoughts on this little situation?

Last edited: May 5, 2008
  9. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I've never thought that was Ryan in the picture...he doesn't dress like that. Eric does.

Correct me if I'm wrong...but that is not a sweater vest or a suit jacket the male in the photo is wearing...but an un-tucked shirt. So not Ryan.

10. Marija_Magdalena

Amanda_Ruth, where did you here that? It cannot be Ryan. I know that ass to well :drool: and it's Eric's. And, Calleigh never looks at Ryan that way. That look in her eyes is saved for Eric only. Plus, Eric always holds his hands like that, with his thumb in the pocket.

*looks the photo again*

I melted again... That picture is so sweet. I just hope that that scene is as sweet. I don't know which episode I want to see more, 'Down to the Wire' or 'Going Ballistic'... I mean, if anything happens between Eric and Calleigh (and it has to happen, because I'll die if it doesn't) I think it will happen it the seasons finale... But, then again, that look Calleigh is giving Eric... I'm gonna go crazy.

But, we keep on talking about these two episodes, but are there any possibility of having some EC moments tonight?

I didn't know if I should put this in the spoiler box, so I did it just in case. You know that Calleigh is going to cry in tonight's episode when she says goodbye to Alexx. Is there any chance that, later, Eric is going to comfort her? Or, at least, that they are going to have some meaningful conversation? I know it's a long shot, but I hope nevertheless.

11. DancerLife

DancerLife Victim

That's exactly what I was thinking MarijaMagdelena! I really hope we at least get something in tonight's epi w/ EC...I saw this video on the cast saying goodbye to Khandi and almost cried but they showed some parts of tonight's epi like when she's leaving and Eric is the last person (don't know about H) she says goodbye to when she goes to the elevator so I really hope she says something to him!:thumbsup:

If for some reason, the guy in the picture randomly is Ryan:eek: then I think the only reason Calleigh would look at him like that was if Ryan was telling her about something with Eric to make her think about Eric:drool:. Such as with the tape...or something but i just want a cute EC scene NO MATTER WHAT!:)

12. MyStyle

MyStyle Victim

Oh I love that picture:thumbsup:

So I read this article on buddytv, and there was a interview with Eva La Rue. She said that the finale would have a cliffhanger, and the next couple of episodes would involve someone getting killed, someone getting shot and you won´t be sure if they make it. And someone is gonna leave(Khandi). Does anybody know who´s getting killed and shot, not Eric or Calleigh, I hope...
    I´ll link to the article.

Here´s the article:http://www.buddytv.com/articles/csi-miami/csi-miami-alexx-woods-takes-th-19104.aspx?emailVer=1

Last edited: May 5, 2008
  13. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Well, it's Alexx's last episode so I hope it's all about her. I'd be kinda pissed if they focused on EC however slightly. Plus, Calleigh already had her crying moment on Eric's shoulders. To see something like that again would be overkill. I really don't want them to ruin this ship with too many shipper moments. It could get old really quickly.

And whoever thinks it's Ryan in the pic is blind. Adam always stands with his thumbs inside his pockets like that, so it's definitely Eric.

14. Sab

Sab Witness

Also the sleeves on the shirt are tucked/folded up, that's all Eric! :)

15. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

The article said that someone was leaving because Khandi is. Does that mean that someone else is leaving also?? Now I'm confused :confused:

There is no question about it. It is Eric in that picture. He wears his cloths the same as Eric, has the same watch, stands like him, same ass :D , and Calleigh has her Eric look :thumbsup:

oh and dancerlife do you have a link to that clip? I'd like to see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.