Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, that pic is sooo cute WP_Rocks_My_World, I love the way Billy has his arm on Marg's shoulder... :D *Melts* Thanks for posting. :D

Ok I wanna post some adorable pics too. :D

Erica posted this one in the last thread, but I love it. <3

This one is just beyond cute aswell. :D

Hmmm those bowtie pics are so yummy. You just can't not love them. :lol: That scene was so full of chemistry I thought my TV was going to be melted by their hotness. :D

And awww 4_H we need to post more pics for you. How about this one? :D

Here are two more pictures to add to the already sizzling new thread.

normal_csi_s4_077.jpg

I love how they are standing so close

normal_csi_s6_120.jpg

A classic but never-the-less, the REAL team leaders :D

Adorable: The picture you posted in which Cath fixes his tie is so cute! I love it. :D That scene describes their relationship perfectly: codependent, loving and like husband&wife!

I love how Grillows are always so comfortable with each other, whether shown by their action (INVASION OF PRIVATE SPACE! :eek: :lol:) or simply by the way they can talk to each other about everything. I love how at the end of the day (or the case) in a lot of episodes, they just have small talk in his office! :)

Here's my present! It's a tad late... but it's still purty!
powevegasmu9.gif

^ LOL Cordel...WHAT PRIVATE SPACE?! :lol:

Awww I love the pressie. It's so pretty! Thanks for making that! <3 And Heather, the two photos you posted have always been two of my favorite Cath/Gil pics. They look so perfect together, and I don't know about others, but that second one gives me a feeling of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. :lol:

Thanks for the pics Heather, I love both of the ones you've posted. <3 They are so adorable in both of them. :D

Cordel, thanks for the present it's so cute, hehe I saved it. <3 I know what you mean about them being so comfortable around eachother, I just love it, they are just the most adorable couple ever... <3 The bowtie pics are some of my faves aswell. <3

I think TPTB threw in that Bowtie scene just so we know how close they really are. I mean it's not everyone woman who would help him tie is tie. She came to him and he let her. :D

oooo have everyone seen tonight's episode? Not the best overall CSI episode but a great Cath line aimed at Gil... Nicky called him the King and Catherine said excecpt when I prove him wrong. It proves he's human.
I'm pretty sure that's not the exact quote but it was a great C/G scene anyway. :D

^ Great line. Thanks for sharing, Heather. I might look for a clip of that scene and watch it (totally not interested in the entire episode LOL). So, Cath is the one who makes Gil human? That's definitely a great thing to know. Of course, we've always known that, but it's even better to see the characters acknowledge it. ;)

And continuing with the pics...What are you looking at, Gil? :lol:

^What is he always looking at? :lol:All this G/C hotness has made my computer blow and now I'm having to go to a library to use one...ok maybe that's not entirely true, but it could happen right? These two could cause anything to overload....keep the pictures coming, especially the hot bowtie/tux scene...which if you haven't already noticed, is my fav.:drool:

Thanks for the pics WP_Rocks_My_World & Erica, they are both adorable... Hehe and like 4_H said, what is Gil always looking at? :devil: :lol:

Ooooh I wanna know about the ep, tell me all... Did we have any good G/C scenes? *Fingers crossed that we did* I have to wait until Tuesday... Damn living in the UK... :lol:

Dang! I'm late for the party again. Too much other stuff keeps getting in my way.

I thought the "king" comment that Cath had about Gil in the last episode was so cute. And I like how she gets excited when she can prove him wrong. That's what's really been missing the last few seasons. Hopefully it's now starting to come back.

I scanned through the entire episode without really watching it...I was just trying to make Catherine caps. LOL. From what I can tell, there was no C/G scene, but there was a cute reference of Gil when Catherine found the casing in the ceiling of that apartment. That was what Heather and kay were talking about. :D

No worries 4_H, I'm going to upload another batch of pics soon. There's no bowtie cuz these will be season 4 pics, but there are still lots of C/G ones. *coughs*DeadRingerAndNoMoreBets*coughs* :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back