Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: smokin' hot pic thread # 5!!

Thought I'd stick my head in here too :) You have NO IDEA how much this thread cheered me up when I was at work! I spent far too long on here and not enough time actually doing my job. I *LOVE* his car!!

Hey Everyone!
It my birthday today, and Im kinda bummed!
I hate this day because no ever really cares or they forget!
So im sad... Could you guys help cheer me up by added some pictures
of our favourite CSI/Actor??? Thats bound to cheer me up a bit!
Thanks <3 Kayleen

AAAGGH! You posted my favourite pic of him in The Net (when he was in Vegas). I LOVE his hair in that episode!

He makes a great Elvis, don'tchya think? ;)

Happy birthday ILNG!

AAAGGH! You posted my favourite pic of him in The Net (when he was in Vegas). I LOVE his hair in that episode!

He makes a great Elvis, don'tchya think? ;)

Glad to know I am not the only one who loved his hair in that episode. Now that was spiked hair!! :lol:

He was a pretty good Elvis but not sure I would really want to see him as it again. :lol:

Cor blimey, I would :p That curled lip ;) That strangely smooth chest... He did act like a great Elvis. I got all shook up ;)

I'm still trying to get my hands on True Vinyl. I've only ever seen two tiny clips of it online. Anyone seen it?

You can buy it online from the website. I think it is just truevinyl.com or something like that. Do a search on it. I bought it a couple years ago. He is really different in that role. So unlike Greg or Jacob.

Just another of the Spiked Do
And a couple from True Vinyl.
shirtless
Again

You are SO bad! :p

Is it true Eric once had his naval pierced? Sure doesn't look like it from those pics. I guess I'll just have to look harder to make certain ;)

Oh, and thanks for posting those :)

Last edited:

You are SO bad! :p

Is it true Eric once had his naval pierced? Sure doesn't look like it from those pics. I guess I'll just have to look harder to make certain ;)

That rumor was long after those pics were taken, and I personally won't believe it until I see it! Anything is possible, though.

Here is a picture of Greg's feet, doesn't he have pretty feet? Sorry I watched 'Let the seller beware' yesterday...

Looks like Grissim is saying: "Yes Greg, you did step in doggie do"

Oh and happy Birthday ILoveNerdsGreg, mine was Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Y'know, normally I detest feet, but I do have to admit Eric's aren't bad. Wouldn't want them shoved under my nose after a hard day in the field though ;)

If anyone's compiling a list of "You know you're obsessed with Eric Szmanda when...", I have one to add:

You can't look at a word spelled "sm..." without wanting to stick a "z" in between.

Every time I look at the title of this thread I get the urge to rename it Eric/Greg: szmokin' hot pic thread :p

Cheers for the pics, people :)

OOh I like that idea, Szmile! Maybe they can change it just for us. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back