Who would you want to save your life?

Horatio.

Then I can hug him and cry and... I am not going to let go anymore :D

I think I can also choice Eric & Ryan & Speed & Calleigh. They can work together to save me... But I want H hug me or grasp me when I falling or something...:p

if i get in trouble in Las Vegas: Sara &/or Warwick

if i get in trouble in NYC: Flack, Angell &/or Bonasera

My first choice would be Horatio. He wouldn't let me die, moreover he would shoot anything that would put my life in danger. Plus I want to destroy one pair of sunnies that he's wearing :D
My second choice is a close tie between Danny,Flack and Hawkes. If I think about it, I'll let the boys do a team effort for me :D

Toss-up between Cal and H - can I have both? :lol: For some reason, I get nervous w/H b/c everyone around him seems to either die, disappear or get badly injured - but I love the man, so I guess he'd still be my top pick!:drool:

definitely Lindsay and Horatio...can i have this crossover? i love them both and i just melt with Carrusos voice so id like his voice to be the first thing i hear and Linds the first person to see when i am about to be saved!!!;)

Hmmm - if it was a real danger situation I think I'd want Horatio to save me, because he's all calm and collected and would probably be able to stop me panicking!

If it was a *cough*engineered* rescue situation, i think I would hope Greg would turn up ;)

Re: Who would you want to save you life?

Nick Stokes. He reminds me of my husband.
If Nick was busy then I would choose Grissom or Greg!

Back