"Grissom's Divine Comedy" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Just a quick comment.

Did anyone else think that when Catherine took the photo of the road for Grissom, you know, the one with a rather pleasant rear view of Warrick; that she was going to set it as the wallpaper before she sent it to him?

Just a thought :lol:

No, but I did think it was a blatent commercial for the iPhone! :lol: Did anyone get a cap of Grissom's email after she sent it? I'd like to see the subject lines and who they're from!

Just a quick comment.

Did anyone else think that when Catherine took the photo of the road for Grissom, you know, the one with a rather pleasant rear view of Warrick; that she was going to set it as the wallpaper before she sent it to him?

Just a thought :lol:

Did anyone get a cap of Grissom's email after she sent it? I'd like to see the subject lines and who they're from!

Here are two HR screencaptures.

From Beyond-Imagination

And it surely looks like Catherine is checking out Warrick's butt! :guffaw:

Thanks for posting those! Looks like Grissom's all work and no play. :lol: Of course, it IS his work address, but still.

i don't think they are trying to make out it's the same place. Its totally different. Its an apartment not a townhouse. People move ;)

i mentioned the townhouse thing in my first post. I would by that its a different apartment, however, the kitchen area is exactly the same. More bad continuity on tptb...probably thought no one would notice.

This was the most adorable scene ever, is there some way to ask the producers to make sure it gets into the DVD release?

I already posted this on the GSR thread, but as it pertains to the episode, I'll repost it here. Hope that's ok.

Question: What happened to Catherine finding the picture of Grissom and Sara that was teased all week? That scene sure wasn't in the CSI I watched on Thursday! — Kathy
Ausiello: Good question — let's ask exec producer Carol Mendelsohn. "The scene where Catherine finds Sara's picture on Grissom's fridge is really fun. But the paradox of writing a procedural is that sometimes even our favorite scenes (scenes that show the personal lives of our CSIs) aren't required by the narrative. We wrote the scene because, like Catherine, we're dying to snoop around Grissom and Sara's relationship. But at the end of the day, crime-solving trumped romance. The scene drove our hearts, but not our investigation." However, Mendelsohn tells me that she was "so charmed by the scene" that she went and posted it on the Internets!
Question: OMG, was Grissom talking to Sara on the phone at the end of Thursday's episode? Is Jorja coming back to the show next season?— Shannen
Ausiello: I'll let Mendelsohn tackle the first part of that question: "To everyone who's pondered, 'Who is Grissom talking to in the final scene?' — well, her photo was on his fridge." [Part two answered in vodcast]

It's from this week's Ask Ausiello.

OK, I am officially a sad *bleep*. I just tried to email the address for Catherine from that screenshot! You know, because sometimes shows do that, with fictional character email addresses etc. It's not a real address, by the way :(

^^ Hehe. At least you've tried, right? I'd have done the same.

About screenshot #1: I half expected to see Sara's address in his list of emails, with a subject line like "I miss you ..." or something like that :rolleyes:;)

I think that the one Travel e-mail might refer to a "trip" Grissom might be taking at the end of the season finale. We won't see Sara coming back this season but maybe we might get a reference to Grissom leaving to California for a bit. I'm probably just reading to much into it but i'm sure the writers or tech's or whoever put that in the episode knew we would wonder about the contents of this e-mail, especially when Sara is away.

All those emails were work related, it was his lvpd.csi account, so no personal stuff, which is a shame because I'd love a peek at his private emails!

Back