Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I can't believe its only six days away! SIX DAYS! :brickwall: The wait's killing me!!!

In reply to your question, my favourite E/C episode is Throwing heat... but if you ask me again in a week's time i'm sure it will have changed :thumbsup:.

I love that fanfic!!! Can't wait till your next chapter! I can't write so I love to read! More real soon?

carolinam91, Thank you for reminding me! Spring Break! A-woo-hoo!

xxx

p.s Thanks for the warm welcome guys! *hands out oreo's*

Don't hurt yourself sweetie....it will all be over soon ;)

Throwing Heat is a great Ep....if we are talking last season fav eps...Burned or Just Murdered are my top favs. All time it has to be Death Grip ;)

Death Grip makes me so happy. :D I just love seeing Calleigh be there for Eric. She's always there when he needs her, aww, and vice versa. Which is the one thing that still upsets me about the little bit of awkwardness in the ep where Marisol died.

Did we have a decent EC episode at all during S4? I know I love WFDF and Simple Man for S1, Death Grip and Grand Prix and Not Landing for S2, Whacked and Pro Per for S3, and Burned and Just Murdered for S5, not to mention some upcoming episodes from this season ;). But I can't think of anything in S4. I mean, there was Jealous Cal in Nailed, but that's not what I'd call a great EC episode by any means.

I don't even know why I'm thinking about this. S4 sucked and I really don't want to talk about it anyway. :lol:

Death Grip makes me so happy. :D I just love seeing Calleigh be there for Eric. She's always there when he needs her, aww, and vice versa. Which is the one thing that still upsets me about the little bit of awkwardness in the ep where Marisol died.

Did we have a decent EC episode at all during S4? I know I love WFDF and Simple Man for S1, Death Grip and Grand Prix and Not Landing for S2, Whacked and Pro Per for S3, and Burned and Just Murdered for S5, not to mention some upcoming episodes from this season ;). But I can't think of anything in S4. I mean, there was Jealous Cal in Nailed, but that's not what I'd call a great EC episode by any means.

I don't even know why I'm thinking about this. S4 sucked and I really don't want to talk about it anyway. :lol:

Sooooo true! ;)

Hey kids. Here's some preview action of A Summer to Remember. I debated spoiler tagging it, but then I figured mass chaos would ensue because it was in a tag and such. This is a very small segment of the next chap. Enjoy.
Oh and thanks for the nice comments :eek:

:klingon: Be forewarned, this is a Fic.

"Cal? I think you owe me a dance," said Eric as he held his hand out, waiting for her to catch on. She gave him a brief quizzical look, and then took his offer for what it was: a rescue.

"Excuse me a minute, I promised this fella I'd dance with him hours ago, so sit back and cool your heels for a bit."

She reached out and grabbed Eric's hand tightly, holding on for dear life. She followed him as he took a large loop around the tables, which were growing increasingly full as the evening wore into night. Eric stopped when he felt a tug on his hand and turned back to Calleigh with a questionable look.

"I just wanted to say thanks," she said with a soft smile. "You know how I am."

"That I do Ms. Duquesne, that I do," he replied as he squeezed her hand and continued towards the dance floor where the band was about to begin another song.

"You don't have to dance with me, you know," said Calleigh.

"Why, you afraid you can't hack it?"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me," he replied with a smile. He loved it when she got all fiery at him.

"Oh you did NOT go there," said Calleigh with a huff as they squeezed through the crowd and faced each other on the floor.

"Oh I DID go there. Now c'mon hot stuff, show me what you got," he said with a smile that mirrored Calleigh's as the music began and so did they.

:klingon:
Love me some Klingon. So aggressive.

I am just completely dropping into the middle of everything going on in here to say, I'm a huge DuDe shipper, or HipHuggers, or EC or whatever. I love Calleigh/Eric. :D

Waaahhhhh!!! I couldn't get the 24th as a day off! I have to wait until it's up online to watch it! grrrr....!!! Maybe I should call in sick?! gah!

Great vids and fanfics everyone!

I have a lot of favorite episodes but I agree that ECwise, season 4 just plain sucked! But I think that all series is allowed bad season. If the series doesn't pull itself together after that, it's a goner.

Jake is definitely a goner. I don't really care if it's just mentioned or JW makes an appearance one last time. I just really want to see how Eric will find out and how he'll react and if Calleigh will tell what happen to anyone, say, Alexx. Seriously, Alexx needs to have a major role with this ship. She could do some hinting or she could just plainly hit Eric on the head and say 'what are you waiting for?' and do the same to Calleigh and say 'what the hell were you thinking?.'

Welcome newbies!

Hey kids. Here's some preview action of A Summer to Remember. I debated spoiler tagging it, but then I figured mass chaos would ensue because it was in a tag and such. This is a very small segment of the next chap. Enjoy.
Oh and thanks for the nice comments :eek:

:klingon: Be forewarned, this is a Fic.

"Cal? I think you owe me a dance," said Eric as he held his hand out, waiting for her to catch on. She gave him a brief quizzical look, and then took his offer for what it was: a rescue.

"Excuse me a minute, I promised this fella I'd dance with him hours ago, so sit back and cool your heels for a bit."

She reached out and grabbed Eric's hand tightly, holding on for dear life. She followed him as he took a large loop around the tables, which were growing increasingly full as the evening wore into night. Eric stopped when he felt a tug on his hand and turned back to Calleigh with a questionable look.

"I just wanted to say thanks," she said with a soft smile. "You know how I am."

"That I do Ms. Duquesne, that I do," he replied as he squeezed her hand and continued towards the dance floor where the band was about to begin another song.

"You don't have to dance with me, you know," said Calleigh.

"Why, you afraid you can't hack it?"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me," he replied with a smile. He loved it when she got all fiery at him.

"Oh you did NOT go there," said Calleigh with a huff as they squeezed through the crowd and faced each other on the floor.

"Oh I DID go there. Now c'mon hot stuff, show me what you got," he said with a smile that mirrored Calleigh's as the music began and so did they.

:klingon:
Love me some Klingon. So aggressive.

:eek: Where the hell is the rest?? ;)

I sooooo love this story :D

Welcome Luf100 :D

There was a season four? Meh, must have repressed it. Too traumatic having no EC love to think about hehe.

And yeah, I wondered if it was you gwasshoppa, but I wasn't sure at all. I love it!

But now I want more... maybe post before the new epi? :)

Last edited:
OMG That Fanfic is amazing! I read it all and I was like OMG where is the rest? I cant wait till you post more....hopefully soon ;)

Celina xoxo

Only four more days you guys!!! Gah, i can hardly wait!!! I just really want to see where the writers are going to take this and how they are going to work the whole wedding daydream in and what Adam and Emily are going to do to make it full of EC goodness!!

I wish it were Monday!

But I'm on spring break now so I'm super excited!!!!

I envy you guys so much that you`ll get to see the new episode. In my country (Serbia), we are watching the 5th season. But, at least, I get to see it every day.

brookeAp3: I have a question... What wedding day dream? There was a dey dream?

gwasshoppa: I really like your fanfic and I hope that you`ll update it soon.

I have just seen the promo so I know now, but thanks anyway. I`m really interested in what`s that. I think he was daydreaming because if they were replaying the scene, they wouldn`t be all dressed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back