Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This random but does his front tooth in this picture looked chipped? I thought I was seeing things but after he said he chipped a tooth in the magazine I don't think I'm seeing things anymore.

Ok and here are the scans from the magazine for people who can't get their hands on it.

Last edited:
Just a bit of speculation here:

If this....

http://www.ceesau.com/news.html

is a photo of Carmine's arms - and the cuff looks like the one he often wears - then is that a new tattoo and, more importantly, what's written on it???
It looks like it might be something that ends with 'ma', but I have no idea what. I keep craning my head to try to see it, but it's not getting any clearer. :lol:

I can't be sure if it's even Carmine, though. I have failed you. *hangs head in shame* :p

I love that interview. Hoping to get hold of the magazine when its out here next week i think. But it was really nice to here it so openly because with so many magazines half the stuff is cut to fit but im guessing that as its the official one they can add more as they aim to do that.

The stunts part i can imagine him and Eddie doing its something that they probably enjoy doing as much as it hurts, save money on stunt doubles.
And the bit about Rikki is interesting because its like he's saying it is happening or he has no idea but if he says that he's got us listening.

The website is really nice...I did think is its Carmines arm, quite a cute dog tho.

Thanks a lot for scanning the article, WhosLaughingNow! :D

Great interview, I always love to read what he has to say about the show, his character and the relationship Danny has with the other characters (like when he mentioned his friendship with Flack).

This random but does his front tooth in this picture looked chipped? I thought I was seeing things but after he said he chipped a tooth in the magazine I don't think I'm seeing things anymore.

Actually, it kinda does. :blush: It's not that bad, but I wonder if he'll have it fixed.

Thanks for the scans! :D

And I don't think that's Carmine holding the dog...I doubt as an actor he'd get a tattoo in a prominent place like his wrist. I imagine the editors at CSI: NY would be really annoyed with him if he did. :lol:

^^Probably. But AJ has one on the inside of his wrist, I believe--granted, he wears bracelets, but anywho... :p

^But I imagine he got it before being cast on the show. And the producers' hobby seems to be getting Carmine naked :lol: , so I imagine him getting a new tattoo wouldn't go over well. But who knows? It could be him.

So is it possible he wears those bracelets to hide such a tattoo? It is true tattoos can be easily hidden today thanks to strong make up concealers, kinda like how they hid Eddie's tattoo on his upper arm. But ... didn't Carmine say in interviews he only has one tattoo, the one on his upper arm?

I can't be sure if it's even Carmine, though. I have failed you. *hangs head in shame* :p

No, no you haven't don't worry *reassuring hug* :D

The hands look like Carmine's but I too am not convinced that he has another tattoo - it's not visible in any other photograph of him and I doubt whether he'd want to cover it up for non-CSI pics. In fact *puts on Sherlock Holmes hat* if you look at the photo of one of the girls modelling the t-shirts, she's got a similar mark on her arm, so I was wondering if it was a stamp to get into a club or something??? I dunno, just thinking aloud here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back