NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved last weeks ep but for some unknown reason can't remember anything about it! Apart from the boondocks part :lol:

I don't know what tonight's episode is called but its about highly toxic chemical weopons and terrorists!!

Tomorrow the USA Network is running a marathon for NCIS. I'll have to get the recorder set to record tonight. I hope I can catch a few of the episodes that I missed while I was at work. :D

Here is the lineup for today's marathon on the USA Network. All times shown are Eastern. Check local listings for time and channel in your area. Wow! This is a lot of head slaps.

Saturday, March 1

9:00 AM Escaped (season 4, episode 2)
10:03 AM Singled Out (s 4, ep 3)
11:01 AM Faking It (s 4, ep 4)
12:01 PM Dead and Unburied (s 4, ep 5)
1:01 PM Witch Hunt (s 4, ep 6)
2:01 PM Sandblast (s 4, ep 7)
3:00 PM Once a Hero (s 4, ep 8 )
4:00 PM Twisted Sister (s 4, ep 9)
5:00 PM Smoked (s 4, ep 10)
6:00 PM Driven (s 4, ep 11)
7:00 PM Suspicion (s 4, ep 12)
8:00 PM Sharif Returns (s 4, ep 13)
9:00 PM Blowback (s 4, ep 14)
10:00 PM Friends and Lovers (s 4, ep 15)

So finally season 5 started off in Germany. And it was great. Ziva's reaction when Tony's car blew up. The team deviding his belongings :lol: :lol: Poor Tony. The interaction between Gibbs and Jen was blowing me away. All in all, great episode :D

Wow! That's about 5 months earlier than was originally predicted. Wasn't there an October date at first? Or am I seriously behind with the news :D

:)

Thank you aconnell!

Gives us all enough time to save up for when it comes out! I can't wait for the chance to watch "Driven" and "Twisted Sister" again! :)

Last week's ep with the chemical weapon was great! I loved the scene where Abby's trying to decide on a tattoo, and she asks Gibbs for advice 'cause he's her best friend. He shows this really hot/cute smile at one point. And I love how Jenny and that Army woman had this kind of subtle thing going on where each was wondering just how well the other one knew Gibbs. Gibbs sure can attract the ladies!

MacsLady said:
Last week's ep with the chemical weapon was great! I loved the scene where Abby's trying to decide on a tattoo, and she asks Gibbs for advice 'cause he's her best friend. He shows this really hot/cute smile at one point.

I've been going over that scene again and again, because of Gibbs' reaction when he starts laughing. Somehow I wonder if it's a blooper, but they kept it in since it was so humorous. :lol:

MacsLady said:
Last week's ep with the chemical weapon was great! I loved the scene where Abby's trying to decide on a tattoo, and she asks Gibbs for advice 'cause he's her best friend. He shows this really hot/cute smile at one point.

I loved last weeks ep...Both Abby and Gibbs were so funny when she was deciding on a tatoo and I laughed when he asked her where she was going to put it and she 'quickly' changed the subject :lol: Was it last weeks ep when the army woman went round to Gibbs and was like, 'Where's your other boat' :lol:

Ziva's reaction when Tony's car blew up. The team deviding his belongings Poor Tony. The interaction between Gibbs and Jen was blowing me away.

That was so funny when Tony was trying find his things :lol: But I thought the best part was when Tony first got back and he said something like, 'My car blew up this morning, was that you?' :lol: And then everyone pulls out their gun on that CIA guy :lol:

Somehow I wonder if it's a blooper, but they kept it in since it was so humorous

Yeah maybe...I think they did I similar thing i the latest Harry Potter film [geek!]

Good news for UK fans. NCIS Season Four on DVD is out on Monday, May 19th 2008

Yeh :D I can't wait :p

nattybatty55 said:
MacsLady said:

I loved last weeks ep...Both Abby and Gibbs were so funny when she was deciding on a tatoo and I laughed when he asked her where she was going to put it and she 'quickly' changed the subject :lol: Was it last weeks ep when the army woman went round to Gibbs and was like, 'Where's your other boat' :lol:
Yep, it was. That was funny. :lol:

Does anyone else see a future ex here? I loved the episode where it was the Col Mann, The Director, and Gibbs ex-wife. Tony just couldn't stop staring at the train wreck!

Gaseous_Anomaly said:
Does anyone else see a future ex here? I loved the episode where it was the Col Mann, The Director, and Gibbs ex-wife.

As in ex-wive no, ex-girlfriend yes! There definetely should be more sparks between Jenny en Gibbs. :devil: :devil:

I just bought that episode on iTunes! I've seen it before, briefly, but not the entire thing. The part when all of Gibbs's exes (Sp?) were together and were discussing the "look" was just hilarious. The look on his face was priceless...And I denfitely agree with the whole more sparks with Gibbs...:lol:

I just saw Family and I wanted to cry. (Okay, not really.) It was absolutely adorable. The part at the end when Tony burns the letter from Jeanne was really depressing, but I think it was the right thing for him to do.

I just bought that episode on iTunes! I've seen it before, briefly, but not the entire thing. The part when all of Gibbs's exes (Sp?) were together and were discussing the "look" was just hilarious. The look on his face was priceless...And I denfitely agree with the whole more sparks with Gibbs...

Which epidsodeis that?

Jools that banner is definatly the best :lol: What episode is it, I dont think i've seen it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back