Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: smokin' hot pic thread # 5!!

That picture is beautiful. Thank you for that.
That is my background on my computer. He looks hott!
I love how he wears a suit but can dress it down with his top button undone and the shades!
I'd definitely take him home to meet the parents.

Do enjoy him in shades. Heres another one. Delish.

GregPic6.jpg

He does love the shades huh?
I love the last picture of him - his hair is all shaggy and he is in full CSI mode love it!
Does anyone have a picture of him from the episode where Warrick is giving him advice about how to keep himself prepared for CSI life? I love the T shirt he is wearing?.

Thanks for all the pictures... :)
I really like the greg-warrick-pink scene,it´s one of my faves..

This picture is so cute...can anyone tell me from which episode it is? Haven´t seen it yet i think... :confused:

Wow!!! So many great pics being posted! :eek: You really know how to start my morning - don't you?!? :lol: :p

Thank you so much for the pics MsCatherineBrown. I love that episode.
I may have to borrowe the avatar! I love him as Greg when he dressed like that - although probably not smart enough for a crime scene.

I love it. My mum was absolutely disgusted that he turned up to a crime scene like that.
She was shocked - me on the other hand. I love it!

You what I found funny! lol me and my brother just sat there laughing our pants off!

I mean seriously it was pretty funny cause he wasted alot of time waiting at the wrong gates for the others so you can see why Warrick was so ticked off at him when he also shows up unprepared...
here's a cap of the phonecall moment..

That pic is so sweet. It's all clicking into place that he's at the wrong gate! Poor guy even when he tries his best, it all goes wrong.

Thanks for the pictures!
I love the one of him smirking - very adorable. Also how cute are his sideburns in the last picture. He is the cutest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back