Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dizzney said:
blackflag said:
According to The Futon Critic there are 12 episodes completed. Does anybody know anything about the 12th episode. I thought there were only 11 and Bull was the last.

The Futon Critic guide to the WGA strike (you have to go down quite a bit, but keep looking) ;)
The Futon Critic (About this show) (in the box on the side that says 'about this show')

They both say that the next new episode is the 10th. The first one says there are 2 new episodes left (including the one on the 10th) and the second one says that there are 12 episodes in all.

I hope that The Futon Critic is okay to link to?
Susan

When I looked at that website I only saw it mentioning 11 episodes not 12. Where do you see 12 episodes?

Anyone have links to the promos for Bull yet? I was working and missed it.

They changed it! Yesterday there were 12 on there. I guess they were having trouble counting. :lol:

Susan

The discussion thread for the episode "Bull" is now up. please continue the discussion for that episode in that thread. As some of you know this episode is the last episode until the writers strike ends.

That leaves this thread in limbo, come no later then Monday Jan 7, 2008 we will decide what will happen (ie will it get locked for the time being, or remain open), if you wish to weigh in please feel free as long as it keeps on topic.

Also for those interested in the next repeat that will be..
01/17/08 (#803) Go To Hell (REPEAT)

Hmm. Interesting option, Destiny.

Perhaps it should remain open. Perhaps to speculate, or even on the rare possibility that a spoiler could come out, even tho the strike is still happening.

It's a hard choice! :lol:

Not really a hard choice and I am pretty sure that if new spoilers come out that someone would let myself or Tally know about it via pm. As to speculating, on what? what the future eps might be about unless were psychic or a writer slipped in un-noticed...you get my point on that.

I know I said monday but some thoughts still going on..

Anyone know when the strike is going to end? I don't know how long I can go without a new ep of CSI. I have to have my CSI fix! Well, at least I have seasns 1-7 on dvd.

I don't think the strike is gonna end soon, worse, I think episode 8.11 is the last for season 8.
or has anyone better news ??

IMO the thread should be locked until the strike ends and more spoilers come out. There's not anything new to discuss.

I agree about locking the tread. All we would be able to do is speculte and that would probably cause more fights and pain than it is worth.

I think it should lock 'till the strike is over and a new spoiler came out soon the strike is over. Just cause Bull is a finale episode and It didn't said, season finale. Bull was done before the strike starting then we can open it up when the new spoiler come out.

ATTENTION PLEASE READ!

Yes the strike is over, and Yes the show has been renewed for a ninth season. We all got that? out of your system? Good! Because this is the two discussions that DO NOT belong in here, they have their own respective threads. ;)

This thread (as a reminder) is the spoiler thread for NEW episodes. - If your new or not please read/refresh yourselves with the rules of the thread on page/post one of this thread, lets keep to that theme/topic please.

Now this is what we know (and can be subject to change) CSI LV is Expected to shoot 6 new episodes to begin airing on April 3, 2008.

Alrighty then its under 24 hrs but I am going to open it now, please read the above and refresh/get familiar with how this thread works its been awhile since we used it. ;)

Some casting details and new episode title
[Link Removed]

EDITED: Link was removed as that site is not allowed to be linked to, as stated on page/post one of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back