"Go To Hell" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Judging from Jessica Lucas' dubious acting ability in this episode, I think she's just another pretty face to use as a look-see for the male fans. She serves no useful purpose other than to act cutsie.

I know, I've not given her much of a chance, but it burns me that tptb decided to add yet another character to the already overpopulated cast.

Strange ep but I liked it!! There was a lot of great lines in this one. Loved seeing everyone. Loved not seeing much GSR. Thought the guys were hot. Felt so bad for Cath there at the end. Liked Sara's case but it just seemed un-resolved.

This was almost classic CSI... just needed a bit more science and life would be grand!!

vexus said:

Did any body else hear that Ronnie had the choice between New York, Miami, and Vegas but she chose Vegas. What a way to tie in all 3 shows.

yeah, I loved that bit! Meant to mention it when I posted in this thread before, but forgot to at the time.

It was a cool way to tie em in, also it seemed a little bit of a dig to me - but in a nice way ;) Why do I get the feeling that William Petersen may have suggested that line :lol:

I liked it. Reminds me of previous episodes of CSI. Grissom had his standard eyebrow arch we haven't seen in a while.

The case was creepy. The girls parents wanted to cast out the devil from their lying, manipulative daughter (side - did the girl who played the daughter sort of look like a cross between a Cupie Doll and Natalie?? or is that just me?) :confused:

Anyway, what I Don't get is that if the parents wanted to 'exorsize' their daughter, how did they hear about The Rev.?
And wouldn't you do a background check on this guy if you wanted him to cast out the demons? I mean is IS a former pediphile, wouldn't they have gone with someone else??? Again, thats me. :eek:
And, I didn't get the fast food wrapper connection either. When did the parents eat that? When they were in the room when they weren't supposed to be? Or was it the teenagers that were hanging out in front of the church? Something I probably missed.

Cath's expressions were so sad when the girl did eventually fall (or was pushed) from the balcony. She (I'm sure) had some sort of flashbacks of Lindsey's younger days being a rebellious girl. I'm sure Cath will keep a lock and chain on Lindsey!

I did like Ronnie too. She annoyed Sara to no end, and I was glad to see Sara back in fiesty mode. ROCK ON! I like Sara when she's fiesty. :D
I did like the tie in between the shows too, that was a slight jab or prop.

Overall this was a good episode. I have liked all the episodes so far this season.

This episode is okay, it not my favorite episode. I'm glad to see more of Warrick the whole episode then he does in last season. Less Nick on it. The looked on Sara's face when Grissom came out with the bees. She was thinking, 'What he going to put the bees at? Not my house, he don't.'

I will give Ronnie a chance, she's new, it normal to ask a lot of question when you're news. Sara is back with her old self again, feisty when she is not around Grissom all the time. Only I thought it was funny was Brass ask Sara, "How the Sunshine? or whatever he said to her and she said, "Not really." I knew Sara don't like the daylight, she love the night shift better then she does in dayshift.

Toots said:
Judging from Jessica Lucas' dubious acting ability in this episode, I think she's just another pretty face to use as a look-see for the male fans. She serves no useful purpose other than to act cutsie.

I know, I've not given her much of a chance, but it burns me that tptb decided to add yet another character to the already overpopulated cast.
why does anybody keep saying she's pretty? she looks like a 12 year old with a very round face

I bet they'll kill her off in no time. Keppler style.

I have to agree with yamanbaia, she does have a kid face, she could play a High School kid either tv show or movie. I see a lot of star who have the baby face.

O/T- look at Kurt Russell, he hasn't change since, he still have the baby face.

Back on Topic- I don't know if they will killed her off like Holly or Keppler or not.

As others have mentioned, the episode kind of reminded me of the "old" CSI, but not quite (the new character and GSR prevented it from being completely like the "old days"). There were flashes of the way things used to be - I mean Grissom and Catherine together in the field, for example. And a bit of the "old" Grissom too, especially with the "Greg, do you have any allergies?" line. :lol:

Also, if the spoilers are correct regarding Catherine, I think the writers may have put her in place to witness the girl's death to set up what she may do next.

It feels to me that last week's episode and this one are "setting things up". Without actually discussing the preview for next week, I will say I hope this means they are working towards moving back to what worked for the show better in the past. After all, they seemed to realize that splitting the team up didn't work so well and so they put the team back together. I guess we will see in the upcoming weeks.

LateToTheGame said:

Also, if the spoilers are correct regarding Catherine, I think the writers may have put her in place to witness the girl's death to set up what she may do next.

It feels to me that last week's episode and this one are "setting things up". Without actually discussing the preview for next week, I will say I hope this means they are working towards moving back to what worked for the show better in the past. After all, they seemed to realize that splitting the team up didn't work so well and so they put the team back together. I guess we will see in the upcoming weeks.

This is what I'm thinking too. I do hope it's nothing bad though. I don't want Catherine to leave anymore than I want Sara to leave. I'm eager to see Catherine do some different things but not leave!

I love CSI but I don't think they have a 9th season in them.
I like the ideia of them wrapping up the character's personal and professional lives, maybe cath's not set up to be a csi all her life she does have other options and other interests, with sara and gil it might be starting up a family, who knows? It would be nice to get a last deeper look into their personal lives out of the lab without necessarily taking them off the show.

This could be based on a true story. A 12 year old girl in Canada along with her older bf killed her parents and her little brother. I imagine that's what this episode was based on

i knew i would like ronnie as soon as i saw her and i do she is cool i thought i was unfair of sara to have a go at her for asking questions i mean ronnie wanted to learn big deal cut her sum slack. I cnt c her being a love interest she look like 25 or sumthing also at the end i felt v sorry for cathrine seeing amy being thrown over the baloncony buti saw it coming as soon as i saw the prist enter the room but over all it was an amzing episode

Back