The Warm Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Peaks out* Hey...Just wanted to say HI and I'm new...well actully I've been lurking for a long time...like probally off and on for maybe over a year...and well I just decided to throw all caution to the wind and sign up....so Hi

Hey Spaz and LadySorrows hope you have lots of fun around here. Oh and off the point someone mentioned borrowing the csi ny dvd's from the library :eek: Lucky you!

Welcome to the forum, LadySorrows--I can't believe you lurked for so long before posting. :eek: I intended to lurk for a while when I first joined (I'd never been on a message board before--shocking, I know :p), but I couldn't help myself and ended up jumping right in--and making ridiculously-embarrassing n00b mistakes in the process. :lol:

Thanks all for the welcomes!
I know I lurked for a while..and I intened to post and join a few times but I didn't want to post and sound like an idiot or something...I dunno..but thatnks all I feel more confident :)

Welcome spaz and LadySorrows. :D I too lurked for about a year before joining, it was a very interesting and informative year! :lol:

Hi everyone!
I'm a newbie here. I watch all the CSI series, but NY is by far my favorite one.

This is actually the first forum that I've ever joined.

HI 4blueeyez ! Glad you've joined up, we have something in common this was the first forum I joined as well ;)

Hello Ladysorrows and 4blueeyez. This truly is a first rate forum to join. No annoying cliques and no hair pulling and biting... well, danistheman can bite a bit and that Althea tends to pull hair pretty hard, but appart from that, you're safe and welcome here. :D

Welcome, 4blueeyez. :D I guess there are a lot of us who can call Talk our first board--the first and still the best for me. :p Then again, I'm biased, so there you go. :p

Don't hesitate to jump right in and participate, ask questions, whatever--we're a friendly bunch of whackos around here. ;)

Welcome LadySorrows and 4blueeyez! It's great to have you both here--glad you decided to sign up! :D

what's up guys? I have a question that is very old, what happened with the whole Mac thing getting the 3:33 Calls? Who was it? And what did he do about it?
Thanks in advance
Adam.

Hey Adam :)

The 333 storyline was wrapped up in 4.10 "The Thing About Heroes". If you're trying to get a condensed version of the story, maybe read the synopsis for 4.09 "One Wedding and a Funeral" at the beginning of the episode review here along with the synopsis for 4.10 here. :)

Hopefully that'll tell you what you want to know. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back