The Warm Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome xxmaybe and Cherry_Cahill78.

Yes indeed, we all get the CSI obsession here but I prefer to call it 'increasing our intake of quality entertainment'... but then I talk too much so maybe obsession is the way to go! :D

Mr Cahill will be proud to have so many fans... and scared to leave the house for fear of a mob of screaming women baying for his amazing body, great looks, sweet personality (sorry, drooled a bit there!!) and top acting ability.
On this occation I think it's perfectly acceptable to use my walking stick as a battering ram against all other contenders. RUN EDDIE RUN!

Yay :) thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I can breathe a sigh of relief, finally people who understand my love for all things CSI and can see what I can see in our very own (wishful thinking here!) Detective Flack!

I think I have met most of the "newbies" here now and they are no longer newbies, but a BIG HELLO to everyone who is new.

I remember the first time I posted, very scared, everyone seemed to know everyone else and it was almost like being back at school and then within 3 months I met someone (not romantically although I love her to bits) and we've even had a girly holiday together, we're hoping to have a girly long weekend in NY later this year. See a TalkCSI buddy is actually for life!! :D

ooops! i missed this thread when I signed up :D time's not lost.. although I've posted around.. hi everyone *waving and sending air kisses*

I haven't been on the boards for about a year (for one reason or another) and now I have time to check things out. I was really into miami (hense the name) but now I love CSI: NY especially Flack. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Hiya ryansnuttytart, welcome back. As already stated you're in good company on the Flack front and I love your name, would I be completely off base if I guessed you were from the UK? The 'nutty tart' bit kind of gave you away :D

I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Sorry if I missed anyone else out. I'll just leave a big 'welcome one and all' flyer on the table and leave :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back