Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some new pics of Mr. G from the "Official Super Bowl XLII Talent & Player Gift Lounge Productions," courtesy of wireimage.

I must be so used to seeing his face because the first thing I thought when I saw those pictures was, "Oh my God, WHAT IS THAT THING AROUND HIS NECK?!" :eek: :lol:

(But seriously, what is that around his neck? :p)

I love it when he styles his hair that way. I hope he does a fauxhawk again because he looks way hot with it. :devil: (Not that I am partial to mohawks or anything ...)

Thanks for all the great pics, PA!

1CSIMfan said:
Is it just me or does he look a bit tired?
No reason our baby should be tired. He's been off work for months. But perhaps he's wondering how damn many pics they expect him to tolerate.

I must be so used to seeing his face because the first thing I thought when I saw those pictures was, "Oh my God, WHAT IS THAT THING AROUND HIS NECK?!"

(But seriously, what is that around his neck? )
I believe that is a particularly heinous scarf around his neck. With any luck it'll find it's way into the box his discarded Federline hats dwell in. :lol:

No reason our baby should be tired. He's been off work for months. But perhaps he's wondering how damn many pics they expect him to tolerate.
I thought about that after I posted and was too lazy to edit. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pictures PA

I believe that is a particularly heinous scarf around his neck. With any luck it'll find it's way into the box his discarded Federline hats dwell in.

We can hope so. And may it never show up again...

Those pics are funny. :lol:

Where were they taken? NY? LA? Wherever the hell the NE Patriots are from??? :confused: :lol:

Thanks for sharing! :D

I was wondering what he was doing lately, it's been a while since we got new pics...

For the record, that shoe he's holding?

That is one scary-looking purple shoe. :eek: :lol: Please tell me you didn't bring that home, Mr. Giovinazzo. :p

Oh yeah, and I think it's safe to say that the signatures on those autographs he sent out to fans some time go are definitely his. See the picture where he's writing out his signature? The 'Carmine' looks just like the ones I've seen on autographs posted online.

Now I'm really curious to know who the heck wrote the addresses on the envelopes. :lol: (You guys who received autographs, ya know what I'm talking about.)

^^I dunno. Mine looks like it was written by a guy though. If I were a girl, I'd be embarrassed of that handwriting. :lol: No girl I know uses capital lEtteRs in the middLe of tHeir wOrDs.

Kimmychu said:
For the record, that shoe he's holding?

That is one scary-looking purple shoe. :eek: :lol: Please tell me you didn't bring that home, Mr. Giovinazzo. :p

That was my first thought as well but I forgot to mention it in my post... :lol:

As for the autograph, I didn't doubt for a second that the note and signature weren't his. Not sure about the envelope though, the handwriting didn't look the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back