Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Hot angsty sex against the wall featuring E/C....HELL YES PLEASE! :lol: Fluffy fics are nice but I can only take soo many of them before I need something stronger. Kind of like tea and coffee. Can only drink sooo much tea before I need a really strong cup of joe to keep me going.

ff.net has sooo many problems all the time but you are right...if it wasn't for the exposure, I would post somewhere somewhere else. Although, knock on wood, lately it seems to be running pretty smoothly. Hope I didn't just jinx it! ;)

2. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Rumors of the writer's strike being done??? Oh, I like this game. We definitely need some more EC, and this is taking soooooooooooooooooooo long. Can we strike the writer's strike? Perhaps they should see that they do have it really good. After all, they could be working at McDonalds (woohoo $5/hour!) McDonalds employees should strike...

Okay, so other ships are bashing us or EC (or both?) That's no fun...though I suppose it's okay because we know we're awesome and so is our ship.

Can I just tell you about the day I had today? It wasn't terribly exciting, but I'd like to share. First, Between Monday night and this morning, the temp dropped like sixty degrees (with windchill) so my face nearly fell off. Then, I was subbing in an ESL classroom where the teacher had been gone for the past three days and had three different subs...I ended up flying completely by the seat of my pants (thank goodness for four years of training, huh?) Then, I got home and totally slipped down the stairs INSIDE my house. Not outside where the ice is, but inside where it is virtually impossible to slip. Well, I think I bruised my butt, but it was kind of funny.

Oh, and I did begin my jealous Calleigh fic! It's really unfocused and going about twenty different directions, but I expect it'll settle down some once I get my brain in order.

3. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Crisis adverted. It's hard being canon sometimes.

All this talk about a sex against the wall fic and yet I'm not seeing no sex against the wall fic. Somebody explain.

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Is this something that has happened on another board/somewhere other than Talk CSI? It's just that I've not noticed any bashing here recently, and I'm trying to keep it in check if I do. Thanks for any info. :)

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

It was some drama in another board. Not to be confused with the Britney drama that is going on right now. She can't even kill herself right.

I've heard some rumors about the strike being over and people going back to work, but right now they're just rumors. The WGA and AMPTP are still negotiating but nothing has been decided. Nothing has been decided between the AMPTP and DGA, either, though they reached an unofficial agreement (that hasn't been signed). Everyone around here is saying the strike might be over in two weeks, but we don't know for sure. Alls I know is I barely made rent this month and next month isn't looking any better. This has gone beyond ridiculous and it really sucks that they don't seem to care that so many people are struggling economically. Grocery shopping at the 99 cent store is NOT. FUN.

And then SAG might go on strike in June, too. I hate Hollywood sometimes.

6. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Oh thx for the info! Don't know if I see through all this, but then all my fingers and toes are crossed for a few more episodes. Hopefully, the writers will make up for the anguish they have put us through ... stopping when it finally got interesting between E/C.

I've just rewatched some of the E/C scenes that are uploaded on YT and I've only now noticed how jealous Eric is in 6.04. Ow!

Nora

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Thanks Carol for the info on both issues - and sorry to hear that the strike has had an impact on you personally. Let's hope the end is in sight, for everyone's sake.

8. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Yawza! This board has been slow...

Sky, i think you're due to write another fic. How about you also write an against-the-wall fic? :)

Caro, I really do hope that the rumors are true pertaining the writers' strike (not the SAG) for your financial sake and our mental stability.

9. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Yeah, Sky, why don't you write the against the wall fic? I'm sure everybody can get on board with that idea, yep. :D

Yay, Jacks! :D We can expect this fic tomorrow, right? ;)

Seriously though, what's better than Jealous Calleigh? (You know, other than the obvious exceptions - Shirtless Eric, Naked Eric, Up-Against-the-Wall Calleigh and Eric...you get the idea. :devil:) I mean, it's like the one time that Calleigh can't control herself. She works next to him in the lab all the time, and by some Super-Calleigh power she somehow keeps from jumping him right there. She lets him sleep on her couch, and she makes sure he stays on the couch (or so she says :devil:). She grabs his hips, and then she can just walk away. But then the minute some other girl goes near Eric...you can tell by Calleigh's face in Nailed that she's just barely restraining herself from grabbing her gun. :lol: I love it. :D

10. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

*sends hug* I'm with you babe. I decided to drop my med course and convert elsewhere, probably deeper into psychology :eek: So my incomes been slashed too. You're in it a lot worse then me, though, so my thoughts are with you.

Good to know there's a possible end in sight though. I'm lucky that the work I do doesn't involve these writes, for now :lol:

Mmm, I really need to get going on the V-Day fic, and I mean really. I can't even remember what the elements are, I'll have to go search for them later.

I also wanna make some more EC icons, just to brush up on my photoshop skills. So I need EC-ifed pictures if you've all got any. :p

Ha, we were doing a touch of genetics yesterday too LeAnne. Ha, I was making EC babies hehe, calculating the possibility of them having a green-eyed baby compared to the possibility or a brown-eyed baby. Yes, I got in trouble, we weren't even supposed to be doing that haha. See why I'm dropping it? I'm just not focused.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mmmmm Sky I so totally agree...they need to be done being freaking greedy and childish and just sign the dumb thing so they can get back to their ridiculously overpaid already jobs so we can get that E/C eppy we totally deserve!!

Jodie lol, you trying to recruit me over to the dark side hmmmm? Thanks for thinking I'm nice ;) :lol: Heehee! While I am a fluffy, I have to say this is probably the only ship I think I could actually write angst for without totally feeling like it would suck...I'm not sure what that means :lol: but I'll think about it! ;)

Yeah Jess somehow Calleigh does have superhuman restraint when it comes to Eric, how I have no clue :rolleyes: ...but she does...except when it comes to other girls being around him...I would love to see her just get totally snippy with a girl who's trying to flirt with Eric, totally putting the girl in her place and then stalking off leaving the girl stunned and Eric smirking because he totally knows she's jealous! That would be fabulous! :lol:

12. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Yeah...hollywood is pretty messed up (especially the kids who grew up on tv/in movies) It's actually really sad because they could all be so much better than that...not to mention, for some reason or another, people look up to actors, and therefore, small children are looking at all these messed up people and thinking "Gosh, I want to be him/her."

:lol: somehow, I don't think you'll be allowed to have any part in the actual making of the baby.

Sure! Here it is: Some random girl started flirting with Eric. Calleigh became jealous and punched her face in. Eric thought it was funny she was jealous, and they made out against a wall/counter/floor/kitchen table/window/wherever you'd like to put them.

Hmmm...maybe that will be my first draft ;)

13. midnight_tiptoes

Thanks, guys. Hopefully the strike will be over sooner than later.

Meanwhile, I was going through my old Photobucket album. Nostalgia attack!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Why didn't you post your manip? Or do I have to do it?

I filled my quota on that one.

15. midnight_tiptoes

This is ancient.

[​IMG]

But needs to happen IRL or something.

Emily's episode of Friends aired tonight. It was pretty funny, I don't think I'd ever seen it. She's barely aged, man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.