Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Stand Your Ground was any indication, Jake definately finds his job as his #1 priority. I have no doubt that deep down these two 'care' for each other but it is definately not on the same level as E/C. Jake *had* to ask her for confirmation about what happened on the street. Eric trusted her instincts and abilities without question and went about proving her innocence. Jake didn't do that until she made him feel guilty. Now is that someone who cares about you more than his job? I think not.

She called the hopsital when Jake was in the accident but went to the hospital when Eric was shot. Eric said her visiting him was 'different' and for a moment he touched a nerve with her so she got defensive and a gave reason (a rather bad one I might add) as to why it was different.

When it comes to Jake, Cal's #1 priority is her job. When it comes to Eric, her #1 priority is Eric and that scares the hell out of her. Hence her defensiveness and need to find some buffer (Jake) between her and Eric and the emotions he elicits from/in her.

You guys know, even though Corey Miller is not answering any more emails, we should still email him, showing him how we are still up for the Eric/Calleigh relationship, show that fans still care, I don't know it's an idea that jumped into my head.

But we have hints (like the high school thing) that she doesn't really believe it's a good move for Calleigh's character.

I don't know. In the very next question about which one of Calleigh's love interests has the most impact on her, she ended her answer with the note that with Jake maybe Calleigh will learn to love again. Seems like she supports the J/C relationship. Not one mention from her about Eric/Adam...mentions of Johnny and even David and Jonathan, but not Adam.

You obviously haven't read all her pro-E/C statements.

The "she'll learn to love again" thing doesn't bother me because I really can't see Calleigh falling in love with Jake. She doesn't trust him enough. It also means that Calleigh doesn't love Jake now. And if she doesn't love him now, what would make her love him in the future? The fact that he cares more about his job? Or that he lies to her? Or that he can be such a sleaze? Or that she almost died and he didn't care?

Seriously, a catch he is not, and the writers aren't being coy about it. This is just Emily being vague like she always is.

As much as we may not like it, Calleigh and Jake have been in an on-again off-again relationship since the beginning of the season (I assume that it's still going on, or at least was whenever that interview was conducted). Therefore, it would only make sense if she commented on that aspect of her character and that specific relationship. She couldn't exactly say, "well, I know Calleigh's dating Jake now, but let's talk about Eric." And she said 'maybe'. At best, that means she's indifferent about the relationship, but I don't even believe that. From what little she reveals in interviews, she's shown that she quietly supports E/C.

The David and Jonathan references were completely unrelated to romantic interests, so I wouldn't be too worried about that.

.....wow i havent been here in a while *ducks incoming objects* well i saw the magazine and i noticed also that she never mentioned eric or adam. hmmmm??? i still don't believe that when she said that she might find love again she meant jake. maybe she was trying to secretly hints us that she might find love in someone else coughERICcough. ;)

so in the news they just mentioned that the writters are gonna start negotiating as soon as next week, so there is a possibility that we might get our second part of the season still. :)

it's gonna take more than a quick kiss to make me stop hating the writters even if they do come back. (strangely some shoving then kissing against a wall might just be enough to forgive them) :lol:

so when is the v-day challenge gonna begin?? we need more hiphugger stories on FF because there hasn't been a new one in a while and since we have no new episodes, i'm living off ff and tv.com now. *sigh* well luv ya all bye. *hugs*

If there's any doubt:

Emily: I feel like when you're with the good guy (Eric) you can have a really solid, trusting, wonderful relationship.
Johnny: Boring. That's what she's trying to say.
Emily: That's not true.
- Emily and Johnny (PWNED!) with ET

There ya go. She can't be any more direct than that. Look yonder no further. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars.

Back to shipper heaven.

No, I haven't read many Adam/Emily interviews. I did go back to the first page of this thread to read them. So thank you! With all that and what you've said here, I feel much better. Especially with the reminder of that ET interview, Skylar. :)

Hi my peeps! Did I miss another Adam/Emily interview? Cuz if so I totally want to read it! :D Gotta go back and find that :lol:

Also just wanted to say that I made another video...my muse was on top of her game again (finally! :lol: ) and decided to inspire me, so I did an E/C vid to the Kenny Chesney song "You Save Me"...it's on youtube under my videos...check it out and let me know what you think! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv_YnNIH6N0 (Can I post the link? I wasn't sure!)

Can I just say that I love that Emily and Adam totally want E/C together! It makes things so much more fun when even the actors themselves want their characters together! Makes it more real and fun and yeah, love it! :D :D

Gret vid Mo :D You have so much talant girl :)

Okay, Here's the manip . Let's just say Calleigh's having a bad hair day, and Eric doesn't really need half his chest.
:rolleyes:
It nearly damn well killed me so all ya'll best enjoy it. :lol:

Oh, and some talented person needs to find the pic where she is leaning into him and animate the two so she actually does 'kiss' him. I tried, and failed hehe.

I have a renewed respect for all those who can manip, I surely can't without nearly thrwoing my computer out of the window...

That vid is brilliant and I love that song. Perfect :)

Jodie OMG I nearly died, that is the most fantastic manip ever! I love it, hehe. It looks so real. That is pure talent there :D

I'll give the animation a go if I have time tonight.

Wow! Jodie, tell me when next you throw your computer out of the window. I'll be sure to catch it. What treasures there must be on hard disc!!! :D Seriously, love the manip.

And I'm also proudly able to announce that the next chapter of my ff has been posted. As ever, it was beta-ed by Jodie (so thx to her) and to the rest, please R&R. Room A65

JJ

OMG, Jodie! Yay! :D I love it! Awesome job. :D

Eric looks like he's totally in heaven there. :D These two just look so damn good together, don't they? I totally want the video of this kiss now. ;) :lol:

Now I'm never going to be satisfied with the show until we get a real kiss. ;)

I animated them together but when it's saved the quality is absolute poo. I don't wanna ruin the awesomness of the manip hehe. I only have animation shop :(

--Edit-- I am posting it, haha at the request of the artist. It's too big to post it here so click it if ya wanna see the bigger version :)--

I want a real one now
:devil:

LeAnne x

^^^ Yey! I love it! and I love you! Fancy making that into an icon for me *huggles and kisses*?

Oh, a real kiss. Just imagine *allows pause for 'thinking time'* Gosh, that will be SO damn hot!

J x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back