Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but I do have a plot for an up-on-the-counter fic that I really want to write. And no, it's not up-on-the-counter smut, you guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh, was the first thing I thought of.

Me too! Up-on-the-counter or up-against-the-wall...first thing that comes to mind is smut. :p

Lol, okay can I just say how much I adore y'all! :lol: I come in here and the first thing my eyes see is...
"Up on the counter...up against the wall smut!" :devil: Whether or not there were words in between there, yeah didn't see them...it's all about the E/C smut in my head apparently! :lol: Has anyone written that E/C up against the wall smut ficcie yet? Cuz I'm dying to read that one... :D I would but I blush when I read smut, let alone actually trying to write it...it'd be quite hilarious actually I think! :lol: :lol:

Leela, thanks for the scan! Very CaKe but that's ok... they managed to insert the ambulance EC scene and I am easily pleased :)

Mo, great vid! Since you're muse is in good spirit you should take advantage and do another round :D

Jodie, that manip is awesome!! Thanks so much for not throwing your computer! :lol:

LeAnne, the animation...well, there's no word to describe it! I want a hot make out session (and more) from EC like right now! Any chance you can make a banner out of that one? If not, that's ok but I really want one pleeeeaaaase! :)

I think I'm gonna seat out this challenge and just read what you guys come up with. But I do think Jessica should write one, and a fluff one at that! C'mon Jessica, you can join Jodie at the no angst fic...it's for a good cause, you know ;)

^^ I would be happy to make you a banner now that my exams are over and I'm a free woman (well til March) hehe, I'll probably be churning out the fanarty type stuff. If it's okay with Jodie to use to her manip again it'll be done for you tomorrow :)

Haha, and you wont believe this but in my bio exam today in the genetics section there was a question and you had to work out the different genotypes a blonde haired green eyed person and a brown haired brown eyed person would create in their possible offspring- I had the stupidest smile on my face inagining what Eric and Calleigh's kids would look like. I'm so glad it was the last question, I completely lost concentration.

I can't wait to read everyone's V day fics, lot's and lot's of fluff :D

^^ Of course you can use it. I wouldn't deprive people of ANYTHING EC related. :D

And great question ;) Haha, love it.

I may incorporate up-agaisnt-the-wall smut into the V-DAy fic, along with all the fluff. But, okay, how about a tiny, tiny, *tiny* little bit of angst, they they get it on up against a wall? Okay?

yey! LeAnne's gonna make me a banner! Btw, that's a fabulous question to end an exam :D Did you put Calleigh's name on the blonde side of the box and Eric's on the brown eyes one? Did you give the offsprings name? tehehe...

Ok Jodie, if you're gonna incorporate an up-against-the-wall smut and have the fic have a fluffy ending, you may put a veeeeery tiny angst to lead former mentioned scene :devil:

So...since Jodie's going to write up-against-the-wall fic, that means I'm off the hook, right? :D So that means I can spend my time on some angsty, up-on-the-counter, not-quite-smut-but-as-close-as-I'd-ever-take-it fic? :D

Haha, and you wont believe this but in my bio exam today in the genetics section there was a question and you had to work out the different genotypes a blonde haired green eyed person and a brown haired brown eyed person would create in their possible offspring- I had the stupidest smile on my face inagining what Eric and Calleigh's kids would look like. I'm so glad it was the last question, I completely lost concentration.

So I take it that's what I have to look forward to this semester? :D Not only would I have lost concentration, I would've forgotten all about the test and started writing fic in my head. :lol: I know we say it all the time, but we can never say it enough - Eric and Calleigh would have gorgeous kids. They should've started having babies five years ago. :D

That gives me another thought...what if Eric and Calleigh were happy, together, with or without kids - doesn't matter -, and what if Jake still came back into the picture? Would Eric be confident enough with his relationship with Calleigh to not mind seeing them working together? Or would that test him just a bit? Would knowing that Jake and Cal were once a serious item way back when, and that Jake still flirts with Cal make him a tiny bit jealous to see them working together? I like Jealous Eric. :D And that could lend itself to some nice up-against-the-wall smut. Hot, sexy, possessive yet protective Eric...yum. :devil: :D But I can't write that one on account of I'd be too nice to Jake. ;) So see, I have a valid excuse for that one. :lol:

Nope, nope and nope :) Sorry babe!

Oh, there is a slight mention of up against the wall stuff in my new fic, So she did it again. But It's so small, you may miss it. I don't even know where this came from, just sorta popped into my head. Is a tad odd haha (and by odd, I mean not totally angsty)!!

Oh, interesting question dude. I don't know. I can see Eric being a little jealous, really. Not overly so, but I mean, both he and Calleigh have the ability to pull anyone they like, it's the 'chase' thing really. Gotta have that slight worry of it could happen to keep the chemistry there, but the knowledge of knowing it wouldn't happen to make the relationship work.

So, yeah. I think he'd be professional about it. Just take Calleigh home and remind her she's with him every night. :devil: Sorry, get out of the gutter Jodie.

Did you put Calleigh's name on the blonde side of the box and Eric's on the brown eyes one? Did you give the offsprings name? tehehe.

Unfortunatly we only had to write it down with letters like bbgg BbBg etc, haha, b ut that's a good idea, I should have named the boxes, made the examiner think I was even more insane :lol:

Protective , possesive, jealous Eric? I can totally see him as being a little jealous, maybe get all short with Jake or something, like finding every little thing to get on his case about. Hehe.

Just take Calleigh home and remind her she's with him every night

and quite rightly too :)

And the fic is brill- loved it- even the slight up against the wall and I don't usually read that :) Told you 3 times now hehe, I'm going to bed, dreaming of E/C babies.

---Edit--- I know I said I was going to bed, but I ended up watching TV instead, and making banners. There's two slightly different ones. hiphuggaholic (sorry I donlt know your name, bad LeAnne :() if you want anything changed just send a PM, or yell, I don't mind either. (and sorry for the slight squishyness of it, resizing it was tres horrible hehe (is that even French? I'm tired, and going to bed now)

ecbanner1.gif

ecbanner.gif

LeAnne x

Jessica237 said:
So...since Jodie's going to write up-against-the-wall fic, that means I'm off the hook, right? :D So that means I can spend my time on some angsty, up-on-the-counter, not-quite-smut-but-as-close-as-I'd-ever-take-it fic? :D

Ummmm....nope. I'm SO sososososososososososo down with the up-on-the-counter-not-quite-smut-but-as-close-as-you'd-ever-take-it fic, but there should also really like an up-on-the-walll-not-quite-smut-but-as-close-as-you'd-ever-take-it fic. Or really, you could do wall and counter in the same fic if you want. I don't think we're terribly picky. Maybe on the counter, against the wall, left hand on red, left leg on yellow, right hand on blue? Okay, so a game of twister would probably get really dirty really quickly.

As for a fic with Eric and Calleigh in the cold...such a good idea. Though somehow, I can't imagine either would have a huge desire to leave the warmth that is Miami, and where would they go? I mean, the only states worth using are way overused as vacation spots anyway (and for good reason. North Dakota and Iowa have very little to offer in the winter...in fact, the midwest has very little to offer in the winter either, and why in the world am I talking about this? Oh man!

Um...jodie? Fic? When was this?

So I just watched Big Momma's House 2...is it crazy that I wanted to take down the husband and put Adam Rodriguez in there? It just seemed so wrong not having them together :lol:

^ I feel weird watching Emily without Adam or vice versa too, heh. ;) They just look too good together. And you can't have Calleigh without her Eric, aw. :D

...Unless we're talking about The West Wing. Because I have absolutely no problem watching Emily with Rob Lowe. :D

Eric and Calleigh playing Twister would be about the best thing ever. And yes. It would get quite dirty, quite fast. :lol: Somebody needs to write that fic! You just know Eric would rewrite all the rules. :rolleyes: ;)

Eric's hand on Calleigh's... :devil: :lol:

Yeah...it is really odd seeing one without the other. I think I watched one epi of Roswell and I couldn't do any more because the girl he was in love with just wasn't Calleigh...

Oh it would be funny to write! If I could think of a clever way to write it in a more pg/pg13 version, I totally would. But alas, I've got nothing.

(May I just take a moment to rant here?) I like to write, I really do, but sometimes, between my inability to clearly convey ideas in writing and lack of creativity when it comes to writing, I feel sort of constipated...not actually constipated, but literarily constipated. And sometimes...sometimes it's frustrating to have to work so hard to get something out that by the time I have something, I'm willing to settle for whatever just comes out. I know I shouldn't, but my poor little brain isn't used to working that hard. Stupid literary constipation.
Ah sheesh, this is getting a little too literal, but does that make sense? Essentially, it's like a third grade esl student in a fifth grade mainstream classroom...it's just not right.

Would Eric be confident enough with his relationship with Calleigh to not mind seeing them working together? Or would that test him just a bit? Would knowing that Jake and Cal were once a serious item way back when, and that Jake still flirts with Cal make him a tiny bit jealous to see them working together? I like Jealous Eric. And that could lend itself to some nice up-against-the-wall smut. Hot, sexy, possessive yet protective Eric...yum.
Ohhhh good question there Jess!! :D I think there would be a little jealous Eric, not because he was worried so much about Calleigh leaving him (cuz we KNOW she wouldn't and so does he!) but just because no guy likes to see their girl work with an ex, it's just how they work! :lol: I do like the idea that it leads to possessive Eric and hot up against the wall E/C smex to make up! :devil: :lol: Heehee...yeah pretty much I'm all about anything that leads to E/C doing it up against the wall! :devil: :lol:

Jacks said:

but sometimes, between my inability to clearly convey ideas in writing and lack of creativity when it comes to writing, I feel sort of constipated...not actually constipated, but literarily constipated.

:lol: :lol: :lol: you're sooo hilarious!!! And I'm sooo with you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LeAnne, thanks for the banner! I love it! Btw, thy name is June.

Jessica, you're writing a twister fic? :devil: :D

^^^I'm just thankful for those who keep themselves regular :D

Where is everyone? I don't know that I've ever seen it this dead in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back