CSI : Miami Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.
I love that Trust icon you made Calleigh D.

Here's another one (obviously ryan)-- i should probably start making other cast icons haha

Split Togo

Katelynn- I love the textures on all of you icons, you use them really well :)

One from me today, a break from revising about the Mississippi delta :O

Animation5.gif

LeAnne xx

Thank you CalleighD and dragonflydreamer. I appreciate it>!!!

Calleigh D, i love that animation icon you made!!! its really awesome. I love the little swirleys.

Here's a new ryan one for ya by me.

Ryan with a sunrise

I posted some at my livejournal as well. about 90% of them you have seen since i've only just begun posting them there. while the other 10% you haven't. But mine are of ryan... I'm going to start making more RYan with other characters in them.

ilh214 Love your icons!! good job!

^^ hehe of course!

Here, I just made a new entry right now. I posted 8 new icons. and they aren't only of Ryan (well ryan is in all of them)--just with other characters or people in general.

At my Live Journal

Teaser:
Wolfe and Delko

EDIT: I have added more Icons to that journal entry :)

ilh214 - I really like your style, and I love icon 3. Would you mind if I used it? I'll credit you of course :D

katelynne- I wish I could use textures as well as you, your icons are awesome :)

Patricia- I'd love to make you icon, but the pics aren't coming up :(. I think the links broken or something :confused:

LeAnne xx

CalleighD said:
ilh214 - I really like your style, and I love icon 3. Would you mind if I used it? I'll credit you of course :D

katelynne- I wish I could use textures as well as you, your icons are awesome :)

Patricia- I'd love to make you icon, but the pics aren't coming up :(. I think the links broken or something :confused:

LeAnne xx

Thank you!
Just use different blending options and opacity settings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back