CSI : Miami Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my icons from the recent IC
ryan1icon.jpg

delkoicon.jpg

calleighicon.jpg

Wow, I have really been neglecting this forum recently. i go away for a few days and there load of fantastic new icons to look at. I hope I've included everyone who's posted something new since the last time I've been here and If I forgot you, I don't mean anything by it, I just have the memory of a goldfish :rolleyes:

So...

wolfesgamergirl- I love how birhgt all your icons are and even though it's not Christmas anymore, I love the Ryan one with the tree in it :D
CSI_Kat- They are all amazing as usual :), I espcecially love 'sexy eyes' and misfits though :)
fo_poozle -I really like the first Calleigh one, great job.
Miss_Undercover -I really like your Ryan one, the white frame is really nice :)
Hunter -Your second one is really great :cool:
Nienna_Berylla - Your Frank one is awesome, hehe 'thumbs up' :lol:
Katelynne - Your icons are really good and I love the 3rd one.
ILuvJonathonTogo - Love the eric one :D
nattybatty55 -The text on your icons is awesome, I loved them :lol:

Unfortunately I have nothing super and new to show, I'm swamped with revision for horrible exams next week, but here are my entries from the latest challenge...

gunschallengeentry3.png

gunschallengeentry1.png

gunschallengeentry4.png

LeAnne xx

Edit- I just realised the amount of smileys I have in my post. Is there a rule on how many you can have?, if I've got too many I'll take them out.

CalleighD said:
Edit- I just realised the amount of smileys I have in my post. Is there a rule on how many you can have?, if I've got too many I'll take them out.

There's no specific rule as to how many smilies you can use, as long as the entire post isn't made up of them. You've got as much or more text, so you're fine :)

Thanks for all the comments but also the welcome backs.. I didnt notice that i was missed.. Yeah great icons again.. Good work and i saw a little mistake in the Frank one i made.. I spelled thumb wrong.. Stuppid of me, so sorry..

Woooo, great job Kat. Where did you get the brush from the second one? It's great. And what's that font?

I actually like the whole thing hehe. And the others are so cute. :)

Thanks Adorelo! I will send you a PM - there are actually several things on that icon.

Wonderful work everyone :) It's always so great to come in here and look at all the pretties.

23 CSI:Miami Icons

Teasers:
Cops03.jpg
Profile04.jpg
Guns03.jpg

The rest are Here

CSI_Kat - Looooved the icons, and of course, JT icons are amazing :)

DragonflyDreamer - Awesome icons. i really loved the ryan one!

HEre is another RYan one made by moi:)Its not one of my favourites that I have made, i was just foolin around with stuff. but hopefully someone on here likes it

Ryan... <3

Jodie-I loveyou first Calleigh one from the challenge. Teehee 'who smiled at MY Eric?' :D

katelynn- the 'seriously' on is great and your latest one is really good too.

Kat- I am in,ove with the 2nd one- it's perfect :cool:

DragonflyDreamer- the Vaelra one is great, and I really like no.26 and no.15 :).

So I only have one measly offering right now, it took me 45 minutes to make this piece of **** hehe, it's gone kinda wrong, but I don't have the energy to sort it out. It's my first animated icon thingy...

animicon1.gif

LeAnne xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back