CSI:NY bloopers

This is non blooper related but I just went on Amazon to check out how much the CSI NY season 3 box set cost and obviously the used box set is a lot less but has anyone of you guys purchased the used sets and is it in really good condition or should I just go with the new and pay a couple extra bucks? PLEASE HELP!

Every used set is going to be different, so it would be hard to judge from one to another. Some may work fine, others may be scratched to bits.

^I bought season 1 used through Ebay and the discs were in excellent shape and only cost me $24. Honestly though, it was a mistake because I didn't notice 'used' under the condition but I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again that way.

I also bought the season 1 DVDs used over ebay. And besides CSI NY I also bought other DVDs used as well (ebay or flea market). Until now I hadn't any problems with them - they were all in a good shape. But of course there is still a remaining risk in buying used ones, probably not all used DVDs are in the best shape.

^^thanks for the info guys I think I'm going to go with the new and avoid being dissapointed its listed as $56.00 which isn't to bad right? Even once I convert it into our currency the price is cool and then all I have to find out is the cost of shipping.

I still think it totally sucks that TPTB treat their UK fan base so badly. Why is it that we get some silly featurette of Hill Harper looking at dead bodies, and you guys get commentaries and a whole lot more? Listen up you CSI producers, execs, and anyone else that makes those decisions: give the UK fans a little love here!!! We're just as loyal as anyone else and we want more!!!

I have to say i've found CSI LV more expensive to get hold of where i was finding £50 for the complete s2 of LV however on the same place it was £35 ish for the complete S2 i think NY... its like stupid.

I wish the uk got more i love the commentries on s1 was one of the best parts.

Buying used isn't so bad as long as you're buying from a credible source. I don't trust used from Ebay or Amazon because those companies don't back up the products, because they are posted by site users (I do trust new stuff from Amazon), so it's a buy at your own risk deal.

To each his own, I guess. I know I feel totally comfortable buying from ebay and Amazon..new or used. Even when I've had problems, they've all been resolved and I was happy with the outcome.

next to bloopers or commentaries they could also put the extra stuff they always show on CBS morning (or wahtever that show is called)... they seem to have some really fun and informative interviews with the actors or guest actors.... but I never actually watch it since it's such a bad time

I still think it totally sucks that TPTB treat their UK fan base so badly. Why is it that we get some silly featurette of Hill Harper looking at dead bodies, and you guys get commentaries and a whole lot more? Listen up you CSI producers, execs, and anyone else that makes those decisions: give the UK fans a little love here!!! We're just as loyal as anyone else and we want more!!!

jendai I feel your pain I'm in South Africa and the second season of NY had no commentaries on it zip ziltch nada! That is why I've opted not to buy it locally again I'd rather pay extra cash and wait a while for it to arrive in the post than get ripped off.

Back