CSI:NY bloopers

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Nick_Wolfe_Danny, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

If this has already been posted sorry, but i cant think of anything else to do.
    Is there anybody out there that has found CSI:NY bloopers on the internet? Because i dont have any money right now so i cant buy the DVD. Or is there even any Bloopers for CSI:NY???
    Anywho so if anyone can help me out that would be great :)

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

There are no bloopers on the DVD sets; I have no idea if any are out on the net or not.

3. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

Such a shame. The bloopers are the first thing I look for on DVD extras.

4. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

Yeah me too, and I don't know why the NY DVD's don't have bloopers, those are the best.

5. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

They should make some... :( You know those guys make mistakes all of the times, it would be really funny to watch! :lol:

6. Top41

There could be a whole reel of Carmine tripping over things. :lol: I'm sure they'd have enough for a brief featurette. Even 5 minutes is better than nothing!

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

The CSI: NY DVDs are pretty cheap. :lol: And I'm not talking money, I mean in features. I would so pay the $60.00 for 5 minutes of Carmine tripping over things, but somehow, I'm getting tired of paying $60.00 for listening or watching how some real CSI examines a crime scene when you get to watch 24 episodes of it all season, and it's more entertaining. :lol:

8. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

I know. What makes them think anybody's actually interested in that stuff? I always hate the commentaries by people who I have no clue who they actually are. I only listen to them if there's someone I like doing them.

I suppose at least you get some extras. Usually the UK version DVD's don't have anything, which is even worse.

9. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I remember having watched many CSI:LV bloopers, I have no clue why it seems that there are no CSI: NY ones. :(

Well, due to the writer's strike, season 4 is going to be shorter so maybe there''ll be more features on the DVDs.

10. Top41

Are the LV bloopers on the Vegas sets?

I actually worry that there will be no special features on the DVD sets with no writers involved. They could get the actors to do commentary--and that would be cool--but I don't know how scripted the featurettes are.

Of course, by the time the DVD sets go into production, hopefully the writers will be back at work. :cool: And in the case of CSI: NY, the "eyecons" can be used as mini-featurettes on the DVD sets at least.

11. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I think not on the DVDs sets but there are many over the net, maybe some behind the scenes showed on tv programs.
    There are some links in this thread: CSI: bloopers.

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

That's what I thought... well hoped :lol:

I wounder how much the season 4 DVD set will cost with the shorter season :confused:

13. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Oh come now Top....we both know, five minute's of Danny would never be enough. :devil:

Hmmm..Valentine's Day is coming up, I forsee another poemsky :devil: :devil:

14. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Hopefully not as much as season three. The DVDs are SO expensive these days. Seriously, I went to ShopKo, and CSI: NY season three was $80! It's ridiculous! :mad:

Especially since there aren't any clips of Carmine tripping over stuff. :lol:

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Wow, I got season three for $45. I'd love it if they added more extra features, though--then it wouldn't hurt so bad when they made you pay out the ass for the sets. I'm going to shell out like $55 for the first season of Torchwood (with only 13 episodes compared to NY's 24), but at least it'll have plenty of special features.

(By the way, pretty_in_pink, totally off-topic, but my sister's name is Maureen. :p)