How old are all CSI fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jlinn said:
I can't believe these stats, I am 36 and I thought there would be more people our age.
Give it a chance. This thread was started only two days ago. A similar thread in the CSI: LV forum of this board has been around a lot longer and might show more members your age.

I only turned 18 in November. I don't share my birthday with anyone particularly exciting (it's the same day as Prince Charles, please don't laugh :(), but it is the day before Sean Murray's :)

Remember, this poll is probably not going to accurately reflect the show's true audience demographics. I think it's actually pretty popular among folks in the 56-75 age group, although this poll currently shows that only two percent of the fans are 56 or over. That's most likely because a fair amount of folks in their 60s and 70s aren't computer literate, not because people in that age group don't watch CSI.

It's just a poll for fun, to see the ages of members who frequent the forum. No, it's not 100% accurate for the viewership of the shows themselves, but it's interesting to see the age range of those on the board. :)

I jsut celebrated my first 49th birthday a few days ago :) but whats that saying about fine wines and aging :D

Jacquie said:
I jsut celebrated my first 49th birthday a few days ago :) but whats that saying about fine wines and aging :D

Aging and wine?Heh..
Fine saying i must add..haha!
Will be turning 20 soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back