Episode # 515 "Man Down" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Rebecca_V said:
Anyway the sick part of me agrees with the person who stated that Clavo probaby had some kind of crush on Horatio. He really seemed to like him. Two twisted relationships I can think of out of this show would be Horatio/Clavo and Horatio/Stetler. LOL. Yea, its twisted but people have done stranger things with pairings. Anyone with the stones to write up these pairings?
Sorry, I just HAD to add this:

"So Clavo....what did you want to see me for?" Horatio stared at Clavo harshly outside the MDPD.
"I want to talk to you about my feelings," Clavo responded.
"What feelings-"
Before H could finish his mouth was enclosed with Clavo's.
Clavo's heart was beating faster and faster. This felt so right to him. Clavo didn't want this to stop so he deepened the kiss further. They lost track of time and it felt like heaven.

dogbert14 said:
Rebecca_V said:
Anyway the sick part of me agrees with the person who stated that Clavo probaby had some kind of crush on Horatio. He really seemed to like him. Two twisted relationships I can think of out of this show would be Horatio/Clavo and Horatio/Stetler. LOL. Yea, its twisted but people have done stranger things with pairings. Anyone with the stones to write up these pairings?
Sorry, I just HAD to add this:

"So Clavo....what did you want to see me for?" Horatio stared at Clavo harshly outside the MDPD.
"I want to talk to you about my feelings," Clavo responded.
"What feelings-"
Before H could finish his mouth was enclosed with Clavo's.
Clavo's heart was beating faster and faster. This felt so right to him. Clavo didn't want this to stop so he deepened the kiss further. They lost track of time and it felt like heaven.
LMAO! I would die laughing if they put that up there! but good one!

CSI_CSIMiamifan said:
And his other line, "You put a bullet in my partner's brain. I don't give a damn about your car."

I know! I loved that. I had to totally agree with Ryan there... Besides, what the heck's a SECURITY GUARD doing with a... Lexus, was it? I mean, come on! Lol

CSI_CSIMiamifan said:
The final scene with H and Eric was completely heart breaking. The lines they had were so powerful. When Horatio says, "We got the guy Eric." Then Eric says, "H?" Horatio's like, "Yeah" Then Eric sadly says, "I can't remember anything." Then Horatio's like, "You were shot in the line of duty Eric. You're in the hospital." Then he walks over to Eric's bedside and sits down next to him. He looks really sad and it looks like he's trying not to cry. Then Eric says the same sad thing, "Where's Marisol. Why isn't she coming?" Horatio now looks completely devastated. He doesn't know how to tell Eric that his beloved sister is dead. Then we see the tear fall from Eric's eye and Horatio looks like he's on the verge of tears.

Seriously. For me, that was like: Cue the tears! That's when I started crying. Again.

CSI_CSIMiamifan said:
And at the beginning when they take that needle thing and stab it into Eric's heart, and he pops up gasping for air. His eyes were huge.

Yes! That was one of my favorite parts, for some (slightly strange-and unknown) reason... Even though I was already crying, at least a little, the expression on his face when he sat straight up made me crack up! To me, at least, his expression said something along the lines of: "Holy shit!"
Lol!

CSI_CSIMiamifan said:
Adam Rodriguez did an amazing job with this episode. He managed to play dead pretty good and kept everything together. He acted like he was in his character's place. 50 kudos to Adam Rodriguez. :D

Hell yeah! I second the motion! Lol!

I definitely think all the actors rocked the house on this episode, but I was a bit disappointed by H's reaction to the whole thing. He was kinda distant, and I didn't like how he didn't rush over to help Eric - apparently he didn't even touch Eric b/c H had no blood on him. That kinda bothered me.

I have to say, however, in watching "Man Down" again, I really enjoyed the scene between Horatio and the doctor when they were trying to resucitate Eric, but mainly b/c there was some history there. That doctor was the same one who handled that guy Eugene's case in Season 2 ( "Witness to Murder), and she and H had that great scenee about what was going to happen to Eugene. I really think that kind of carried over into this episode, with H and the doc looking at each other - and it's nice that the writers continued this (the doc is listed as a recurring character).

Also, the ER nurses are familiar too =- I think the woman who talked to Calleigh also was the one who hooked up Marisol's chemo treatment in one of the Season 4 eps.

The scenes between Eric and the team were awesome - I was just disappointed that H didn't really interact with the rest of the team on this one like he did in "Lost Son." I also thought it was odd that ERic's parents didn't show up pissed - I mean, they just lost their daughter b/c of H, and now Eric is shot with H right there - you'd think the family would hate the man. There was some serious potential for interesting drama that was missed.

When I originally watched this episode, I also was pissed that Speed's death wasn't referenced, but I think they made up for that this year in the ep. "Bang Bang, Your Debt."

Overall, I'd give the episode an 8.5, only b/c I felt like H was really removed from everyone, even Eric. He didn't rush over to him when he was shot, or touch him at all, which I thought was weird (unlike what happened to Speed) - He just kinda stood there shocked. It would've been nice to see H lose his cool a bit, break down, etc. At the end, I wish H would've at least touched Eric's shoulder or something, just to reassure him (kinda like the scene between Mac and Flack in CSI:NY's Season 2 finale).

miamirocks said:
I felt like H was really removed from everyone, even Eric. He didn't rush over to him when he was shot, or touch him at all,
*blinks* That is true isn't it! Saddening though, how emotionless Horatio has gotton over the seasons (Thanks a lot BBS!). But hey, H was in a shootout, got to give him that. But even after the threat was eliminated, Horatio didn't touch Eric. :( I miss seasons 1 and 2.

Back