Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this press release today.

GRISSOM AND HIS TEAM INVESTIGATE TWO MURDERS THAT TAKE PLACE AT THE ANNUAL BULL RIDING RODEO IN LAS VEGAS, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, JAN. 10

Brendan Wayne, The Grandson of John Wayne, Ty Murray, Professional Rodeo Cowboy, Nicole Sullivan ("The King of Queens") And Country Music Singer Shooter Jennings Guest Star

Singer Jewel Makes A Cameo Appearance Performing The National Anthem

"Bull" - The CSIs investigate two murders during the annual bull riding rodeo in Vegas that may be connected to illegal bull breeding, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Jan. 10 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Brendan Wayne, the grandson of John Wayne, Ty Murray, professional rodeo cowboy, actress Nicole Sullivan ("The King of Queens") and country music singer Shooter Jennings guest star. Singer Jewel makes a cameo appearance performing the national anthem.

SERIES REGULARS:

Gil Grissom............................ William Petersen

Catherine Willows.............. Marg Helgenberger

Warrick Brown.......................... Gary Dourdan

Nick Stokes................................ George Eads

Captain Jim Brass....................... Paul Guilfoyle

Greg Sanders.............................. Eric Szmanda

Dr. Robbins......................... Robert David Hall

Hodges................................ Wallace Langham

RECURRING CAST:

David Phillips............................. David Berman

Archie Johnson.............................. Archie Kao

GUEST CAST:

Dustin Lightfoot....................... Brendan Wayne

Ty Murray............................................ Himself

Jewel.................................................... Herself

Shooter Jennings.................................. Himself

Nancy Twicker......................... Nicole Sullivan

Wendy Simms................................. Liz Vassey

Erik "Precious Ricky"

Hong................................ James Hirouki Liao

Officer Choi..................................... Colin Kim

Cash Dooley................................ Eric Pierpont

Cody Latshaw......................... Patrick McGaw

Tiffany................................. Whitnee Patterson

J.J Milton................................... Shane Conrad

Coco......................................... Tamara Braun

Connie Dellaquilla.......................... Julie Brown

Troy Birkhart........................... Chuck Hittinger

Buckle Bunny #1............... Rachael Cyna Smith

Buckle Bunny #2........................... Libby Mintz

Grissley Geezer.................. Joseph Campanella

Robby Turner....................................... Himself

Ryan Wariner....................................... Himself

Bryan Keeling...................................... Himself

Faren Miller......................................... Himself

Garry Murray....................................... Himself

TELEPLAY BY: David Rambo

STORY BY: David Rambo and Steven Felder

DIRECTED BY: Richard J. Lewis

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, MYSTERY, SUSPENSE

RATING: TV-14-DV

Sweet, Jewel is one of my favorite singers, plus she's married to Ty Murray. This ep just got that more interesting and can't wait to see how the cast reacts with the bulls and the rodeo clowns. :)

As for when the cast/crew usually wrap a season? It's April. The start filming in late July (though in the case of season 5 it was different) and end in April. They have a Christmas break. It's about a 9 month period added all together.

Catherine and Grissom work the 'A' case

Nick & Greg (yeaaaah) work the 'B' case

But the cases turn out to be related because the female victim in Nick & Greg's case is the bull riders girlfriend. Bull rider is of course the victim from the 'A' case.

Warrick returns from his suspension but I don't think he on either case, he may not be in the field at all.

Thanks Wojo!

That makes sense if Warrick is stuck with lab duty for awhile. Maybe we'll see some funny scenes with Hodges annoying Warrick! :)

Related case, can't wait to see what kind of twist we get with that.

Indeed Warrick in the lab makes the most sense they wouldn't be dumb enough to send him back right away, since there might be a relapse.

csifanman we have a special thread for future episode pictures, but Spoilertv is on the list of not being allowed to be linked to. If you wish to share photo's from future eps, we suggest that you upload them to your own site (album) and link them to this board in the apporperiate thread. Thanks.

Schedule as it stands for the next three eps, but is subject to change.
12/27/07 9:00 PM CBS (#707) Post Mortem (REPEAT)
01/03/08 9:00 PM CBS (#708) Happenstance (REPEAT)
01/10/08 9:00 PM CBS (#811) Bull NEW

myfuturecsi said:
^Was it a crossover LibertyBell?

I thought the writers were just going to swtich places and write for each others' TV shows?

Then again I could have read that wrong?

Yes, that's what I meant. Sorry for the confusion, I was just too lazy to think up the right word while I was typing. ;)

Now about the new episode, seriously. If we were to count how many times the cases in one ep have been connected, how high would that number be?? :lol: Seems to me they like to do that a lot. I know I know, it's plausible, since they happen at the same time, but still, it's kinda funny.

I can't wait for the 10th I get to see a new eppy. I believe (sorry if i have already forgotten) they may actually finish the Warrick case.

According to The Futon Critic there are 12 episodes completed. Does anybody know anything about the 12th episode. I thought there were only 11 and Bull was the last.

The Futon Critic guide to the WGA strike (you have to go down quite a bit, but keep looking) ;)
The Futon Critic (About this show) (in the box on the side that says 'about this show')

They both say that the next new episode is the 10th. The first one says there are 2 new episodes left (including the one on the 10th) and the second one says that there are 12 episodes in all.

I hope that The Futon Critic is okay to link to?
Susan

blackflag said: I hope that The Futon Critic is okay to link to?
I hope so too because that is the site we use as well as this site to create the episode threads. :D

As to the episodes amount, on Nov 29th this sites news Reported - For the CSI franchise, the original show has eleven episodes that will be produced.

Unless there was an extra one that no one was talking about or they gave no info on, or a script that was finished and they filmed it without re-writes and so on, then I am not sure about the actual amount.

blackflag said:
According to The Futon Critic there are 12 episodes completed. Does anybody know anything about the 12th episode. I thought there were only 11 and Bull was the last.

The Futon Critic guide to the WGA strike (you have to go down quite a bit, but keep looking) ;)
The Futon Critic (About this show) (in the box on the side that says 'about this show')

They both say that the next new episode is the 10th. The first one says there are 2 new episodes left (including the one on the 10th) and the second one says that there are 12 episodes in all.

I hope that The Futon Critic is okay to link to?
Susan

When I looked at that website I only saw it mentioning 11 episodes not 12. Where do you see 12 episodes?

Anyone have links to the promos for Bull yet? I was working and missed it.

My guess is that The Futon Critic noticed their error and corrected it because I too only see 11 episodes listed. Also, grissomsararomance.com has the promo for Bull up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back