House MD shippers thread. *spoilers*

Re: House MD shippers thread. *spoilors*

Awww... no offense but no chase and ambser... urlk... no way.

I will wait patiently for HUDDY. It's the right way to go.

CalleighWolfe, I agree with you completely. One Cameron is enough already. I think it'll be better if she's actually someone whose character will die during the series, and her brief existance affected House and made him realiza quite a lot. I'd rather take that story line than the 13/house shipping story line... that's like, old...

Chase/Amber? Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!!!!

No thank you, I'll stick with my Chameron.

About the whole Thirteen being sick thing...this storyline is starting to concern me. A lot of the fans love Olivia Wilde, and TPTB know that. I believe it's one, not the sole, but one of the reasons they made her one of the final three (or at least why they picked her over Amber). When they invented the character they gave her this life threatening disease, but that was before she was brought to life and the fans fell in love. This is why I'm starting to think the writers will chicken out and let her live, when they had originally planned to stay true to the disease they gave her and let her die. As much as I too like Olivia Wilde, that would disappoint me.

But then again, it's just a theory...maybe I'm wrong.

lots of people like her? 13? Aw, is that so?
I thought a lot of people hate her... IDK.
Lots of the Ham hate her at Fox boards... as far as I can remember... they say that she's like this Cameron duplicate. IDK, I like her too... But I like Cameron better than her or maybe equally... But still... the Huddy---13/House doesn't bother me at all---IDK why.

LibertyBell said:
Chase/Amber? Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!!!!

Lib, you are too funny! I love that! :lol: :lol: Plus, I agree! Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!! :lol:

About the whole Thirteen being sick thing...this storyline is starting to concern me. A lot of the fans love Olivia Wilde, and TPTB know that. I believe it's one, not the sole, but one of the reasons they made her one of the final three (or at least why they picked her over Amber). When they invented the character they gave her this life threatening disease, but that was before she was brought to life and the fans fell in love. This is why I'm starting to think the writers will chicken out and let her live, when they had originally planned to stay true to the disease they gave her and let her die. As much as I too like Olivia Wilde, that would disappoint me.

But then again, it's just a theory...maybe I'm wrong.

I like Olivia Wilde too but I don't like her being paired with House in a romantic light! Of course, it's the Huddy shipper in me. :lol: I hope the writers stick to their original plan for Thirteen and just let her die! I know, I know, it's mean but then again it would make for a great story line. It bothers me that she is a mere Cameron clone but if they let her die with the supposed disease she has, then that would be totally different. Oh well, that's just me.

angcatalonan, you're the same from ff.net???

Yeah, well as long as House ends up with Cuddy, he can be with 13 if he wants, but I don't like Hameron at all!!! Just an opinion :p

Just a reminder, you can state that you don't like a character/ship but please state WHY you don't like them. Otherwise it's considered trolling. Thanks.

yes, buddy... it's me... all the same...

I decided not to change my names each time i register myself somewhere 'coz its actually tiring to introduce myself each time, lol.

Plus, I like this alter-ego/second life/cyber life thing going on. ;P

House takes a particular interest in 13, I guess it's beause she's learning stuff from him, I don't know, but the writers were pretty obvious with her. When House asked her if she had Parkinson's, I was like "gee, I wonder who will be on House's team" The thought of them getting together though, it would be like a ticking time bomb. House likes her attitude, but the way she's doing things, she's acting a lot like him. So if he dated her, I think he'd finally figure out that she's treating him like he treats everyone else, and I don't think he'd like it.

....where are all my Hameron shippers? *huddles in corner with littlesara1*

Wait, it's Huntington's she has, not Parkinson's...isn't it?

Wyoming, I'm actually working on an HC fic (as well as a Chameron, because I'm insane like that), so it's not that I can't see the good points in the pairing (or could have at one point, when I started writing it. Now that I'm converted to Chameron I'm trying to wrap up the HC fic....In fact, I think you may have read it: The Spitting Image? Anyhoo...) I just like CC better. They're cute. But I guess since I adore Cameron I could probably manage to be okay with whatever pairing she ends up in (if any).

Am I crazy, or is support for Hameron dwindling? Like, not just here, but in general. I know that the HC community on LJ still has plenty of members and posts a day, but from what I've seen on forums and stuff it seems like more people are becoming open to House/Cuddy and Chase/Cameron and whatnot...just an observation.

Yes, she has Huntington's and not Parkinson's.

I'm a big Huddy fan and I've noticed that many, like you pointed out Lib, have jumped ships and have switched either to Huddy or Chameron. I guess it has to do with the evolution of the relationships on the show. I guess what I'm trying to say is that Huddy works and Chameron does too.

Huddles with Wyoming.
I guess we're the only Hamerons in here.
I'll never jump ship. I'll always have faith in Hameron.
I'm like that with all my ships.
No matter what happens, there's always a chance.
There's been so many small moments this season, you just have to look for them.
It's not as obvious as in past seasons.
For example, the first scene, where he went down to the ER to see her. He was so nervous, he could barely look at her. And when she said "You couldn't kill her dream" it almost seemed like House realized that he couldn't kill Cameron's dreams either. <33

As for Huddy. I do like them. But I don't really see them lasting long term.

And Chameron. Well, I don't really like going there. In my eyes, there's so many things wrong with that relationship. The main one being the lack of chemistry between Jennifer & Jesse, which is odd, since they were dating/engaged in real life. They were a cute couple offscreen, but not onscreen.

Back to the characters - Is there anyone else in here who thinks Chase & Cameron broke up? It seems like in every one of their scenes together, he's mad & she's always talking about House. I think they broke up.

And to echo my earlier sentiment. Hameron forever <3 :D

I don't think it has been mentioned on the show if Cameron and Chase have broken up. So that means that they are still together.

As for Hameron, I think that ship has sailed. Cameron is a pretty girl but she tries too hard. For me, Hameron is just too contrived for my liking. Plus this pairing is just not as combustible as Huddy. When House and Cuddy interact sparks fly and the sexual tension is very palpable.

Okay, I'll do the customary plugging of my ship! :lol: :lol: GO HUDDY! :lol:

angcatalonan, please add more content to your replies, this is considered spam. This is the second reminder. Thanks.

mandy9578 said:
I don't think it has been mentioned on the show if Cameron and Chase have broken up. So that means that they are still together.

As for Hameron, I think that ship has sailed. Cameron is a pretty girl but she tries too hard. For me, Hameron is just too contrived for my liking. Plus this pairing is just not as combustible as Huddy. When House and Cuddy interact sparks fly and the sexual tension is very palpable.

Okay, I'll do the customary plugging of my ship! :lol: :lol: GO HUDDY! :lol:

Re: Cameron/Chase breaking up - Just because it hasn't been mentioned doesn't mean it hasn't happened ;)

As for Hameron being contrived, well, I completely disagree with that. I do, however, see the sexual tension with Huddy. It's just... too obvious for my taste, while with Hameron, you have to look a little deeper to see their feelings.

But again, to each his/her own. :)

Back