House MD shippers thread. *spoilers*

Yeah, about Chameron breaking up, it could go either way, so until it is confirmed in an upcoming episode, everything is just speculation.

As for Hameron, everything is one-sided. I don't think House reciprocates whatever Cameron feels for him. Again, I reiterate, it just feels too contrived for them to have any natural chemistry. It's just too manufactured for my taste.

Anyway, I agree, to each his own. :lol: So again, GO HUDDY!! :lol: :lol:

Re: House MD shippers thread. *spoilors*

littlesara1 said:
mandy9578 said:
I don't think it has been mentioned on the show if Cameron and Chase have broken up. So that means that they are still together.

Re: Cameron/Chase breaking up - Just because it hasn't been mentioned doesn't mean it hasn't happened ;)

Oh please. If we go by that logic, then just because it's 25 degrees outside and the sun is shining with a 0% POP we should drag our umbrellas around anyway. :rolleyes: They're still together. Although I am frustrated that we saw more PDA from them when they WEREN'T a couple, like I said earlier in the thread, with the new duckies picked the old ones will start to get their screentime back, so we may get to see more of them together. :)

The sarcasm wasn't needed LibertyBell
It makes me feel better to think that Cameron & Chase aren't together. SO, that's what I'm going to believe.
If you want to talk about contrived chemistry, Chameron's your couple. ;)
That's probably the only ship on the show that I will never be able to stomach.

.:Couple Plug:.
GO HAMERON!!! :D :D

Calm down, guys, let everybody have their own opinion. LibertyBell, please try to be a little more friendly, even if your opinion is different from the others. Thank you.

I just thought I'd give this thread a bit of a bump. :lol: It's been more than a month since anyone posted in here. I can't believe that we finally got a new episode of House this week after waiting for more than a month. I think I was going through withdrawals! :lol:

Anyway, I was somewhat disappointed with It's A Wonderful Lie since we only got a glimpse of Cuddy. She was featured for less than a minute. Thank goodness her scene was with House. Of course, I was laughing with the lap dance conversation. :lol: I also loved the conversation with Taub where he says something like 'try bondage' and House answered him with 'I did once. She just tied me down and whined about how hard it is to be Dean of Medicine.' That was sooo House! :lol:

Anyway, I hope this Sunday's episode is much better, Huddy-wise, that is. I want more Huddy scenes! :lol:

HUDDY GOOO!!!! I'm a big big Huddy Shipper. I'm lovin Cuddy/Edelstein. She's such a great and lovely Person.

Although Mira Sorvino did a great job as Kate in Frozen, I was disappointed we didn't get enough scenes with House and Cuddy. House was too busy flirting with Kate to really have that trademark playful banter with Cuddy.

Don't Ever Change was just amazing. It made up for the measly Cuddy scenes in the last two episodes. I love the interaction between House and Cuddy. I love that Cuddy was much more involved in the case. Funny how House went to Cuddy for help with the whole Wilson-Amber dating thing. :lol:

According to Digital Spy in the UK, the fourth season of House starts on March 20 and is getting shown with Grey's Anatomy for a two-hour medical drama special! Can't wait! Can anyone in America tell me if this season is any good so far? :)

I don't reside in America but I have seen Season 4 of House and in all honesty, it is fantastic. There have been a few disparaging comments about the House and Wilson relationship, however, I'm personally loving every minute of it :D

The last two episodes have had me grinding my teeth, however it has nothing to do with the superb writing.

Hope this is helpful

:)

Since this is the shipper thread, I'll only comment on that aspect, but take a look at the general House thread for more info on the quality of the show, in, well, general.

There isn't much happening in terms of ships this season. There's Wilson/Amber, a new couple that I personally haven't made up my mind on yet. And Chase/Cameron are together, but we hardly ever see them on screen, and the usual House/Cuddy bickering is there for our enjoyment, but there isn't really any big development. Of course, that's the least of my issues with season 4. I'm really not enjoying it as much as seasons past.

Of course, that's no reason to not watch it. See for yourself. ;)

I'm curious to see what's going on with this whole "13 bi"? I think it would definitely be an interesting--and not to mention bold-- storyline for a TV show. Then again, I'm wondering if it's even true. I don't know, we shall wait and see.

I'm not exactly sure how I see Wilson and Amber right now. i didn't really ship him with anyone to begin with so I guess at this point I don't really care one way or the other. I do think that it makes for an interesting storyline between House and Wilson, though, which I find rather amusing.

I'm very bummed about the lack of House/Cuddy scenes. They are probably my favorite ship on the show. They've had a few good banter scenes, but not like usual.

I think that if we could have more Chase in the show then we could have more Chase and Cameron. The lack of my favorite doctor though is just puzzling. I'm starting to wonder if he'll ever be more than just a cameo. I sure hope so! I miss him.

That's the thing...Thirteen being possibly bisexual is the only thing she's got going for her. Otherwise, her character is just insignificant, her being a Cameron clone and all.

As for the Wilson/Amber pairing, I'm actually in the same boat as most of you guys. I don't know how I feel about it. I'll just wait for the new episodes and see where everything falls. :lol:

I'm a Huddy fan so I'll wait for more of those Huddy scenes. I love House and Cuddy's trademark banter. I can't wait for April 28 for those new episodes to start airing. Until then, I'd content myself with Huddy fanfiction to overcome my Huddy withdrawals. :lol: :lol:

^^ i don't really get the point about 13-bi thing. is it relevant to anything or just random? o_O kinda confused about that.

Wilson/Amber is interesting indeed but is it for real? that's what I wanna know :p

House/Cuddy's scenes lately (even though not much Cuddy scenes) were so funny! specially when he comes to her about wilson :lol: :lol: I can't wait for more.

The last Cuddy/House scene was probably my favorite this year. It was so funny when he asked her to sleep with Wilson. The look on Cuddy's face was pretty much priceless.

The 13-is-bi thing is confusing me, too. Especially after that lady said that she wasn't bi, and then just paused so we didn't ever rfigure out what she was going to say. I'm pretty sure I just groaned at that part.

Hey MJ you're back! :D *hugs*

Yup that last Huddy scene so far was such a riot! It had me laughing my butt off. Don't you just love the Huddy banter? :lol: :lol:

Bah, until we find out the real score about Thirteen being really bi, that's all she's got. Cameron part deux that she is. :lol:

Back