Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past

That is Khandi. Two years ago she and Adam posed for fashion lable Sacoor Brothers in Portugal. A catalogue was out too! Now Jon and Eva are doing the campaign.

sacoor008qh6.gif

WOW...they're so cute in these pics :D

Thank you so much Sheir :D

OH WOW... What i would give to be that close to Adam.... Khandi is freakin lucky...

Oh i love those pics!!! They are great!! Adam is so cute!! I can't wait to see Jon & Eva, I love them too! :lol:

Oh my goodness! That first pic poolside! It made my want to get a good running start and tackle him back into the pool. :devil: The second one is cute, but my first reaction was, "Alexx! What are you doin', girl!? You're married!!!" :lol:

*drools and dies* OMFG He is soooo Hot! :devil: Adam and Khandi take good pics. Keep them coming! :lol:

That pink belt he's wearing in the first pic is mine... He wanted to borrow it so i let him.... lmao.

Well...I've already seen all of them ;) except the ones with Khandi
I love the one with the pink belt :devil: but the one with the white shirt is totaly cutenss and hotness :devil: :devil:

Oh.. my.. gosh! The pink belt!! Yow! :p And as for the Khandi pics, if I can look that good at 50, I will be doing well :D

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! He is SO fine!!!!!!! The pics with Khandi are just the cutest!!!!!! The take great photo's together. The pic (four photo's made into one) with the green tie he knows he looks hot especially the one where he's fixing his tie!!! :devil: Damn I love this man!!!! :D

Adam looks so good in pink! Hell, he looks good in just about anything (except for that funky shirt he wore in the getgo of this season..hurl).

I was watching the previews for the new Rambo (Sylvester Stallone who looks damn good) & then flashed on our gorgous Adam as Rambo instead ....I melted, slobbered, the whole 9!!! I could totally see him as a Rambo or John Mclain (Die Hard).
I think we need a special CSI Miami where Eric gets lost in the glades w/ limited clothing & a big gun. Who's with me? :D

MJ...I'm totally with you :D :devil:
You're imagination always surprises me :eek: and what a fantastic imagination :devil:
Yeah....instead of making him wear those shirts :rolleyes: they could make this amazing ep. of CSI:Miami :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back